1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This game is a collapsing vacuum chamber

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jackyepic, 27 Apr 2018.

1. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    well , i'm just entered Ace I after so long stayed at ace II . and just like you say , yes Ace I is flooded with mk6s and i think it's normal , if you want to climb up you need to always upgrade your gear score and of course skill .

i don't mind with that condition , even i lose many games , i'm just keep playing and upgrade my gear score and skill , and infamy will follow :)

2. Jackyepic

Jackyepic Member

I entered Ace I in an MK5 with an uncommon T4 sniper cannon. HP is around 4500. Railguns hit at around 1400.
    I am now an MK6 with an epic T4 sniper cannon. HP is around 7500. Railguns hit at around 1800.

My infamy has never increased. Nightmare is unreachable at my improvement speed.

Just to tell you. All this infamy-suction effect spiral down from Nightmare. And Ace I is primarily affected. If you have the dedication to improve, you can reach as far as Ace I. But not above it.

That's the difference between predator and prey. Prey evolve to escape from predators. Predators evolve to hunt their prey. You're not escaping from this ecosystem without some sort of mutation. And yes, I'm talking about real money investment.

TheFixer27 and #CK like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm Ace 1 and I think if you want to get to NML nowadays, its all about timing. You gotta evade that weekend madness, the the days around reset, and push carefully.

Mk5 here;)

4. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    yup, and i'm totally okay with it since i can become predator too , it's just slower pace

5. Jackyepic

Jackyepic Member

Yeh you can also find a good fleetmate that can bring you to nightmare... Um pushing is not my profession.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hmm... *Inserts lenny face*

7. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    And that's why it's getting harder and harder over time to even just climb to ace :(

8. k406k

k406k Active Member

Again without having a look at the metadata to my own experience I would say that wins by capture happen more rarely than wins by kills. The idea is to provide a slight inflation (not runaway inflation) to the system. A flat 24 ∆ for a loss, but still have 25 ∆ for win by capture and 23 ∆ for win by most kills (24 ∆ for outright 5 kills) would still provide a slight inflation but also a little deflation to the system, something that would be more manageable if there wasn't a nightmare league reset every 2 weeks.

9. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Much more infamy is flowing upwards, easily noticeable by looking at the ever increasing amount of Nightmare players.

Mk6, T4 epics and 7.5k HP speeder is better than plenty of Nightmare players.

A55A51N likes this.
  10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That's a good thing... it means people are putting in boatloads of time into this game.