1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Things you wish the game told you..

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jennyfur3810, 1 Dec 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

He means from the glitch spot in D9

2. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

Where is it in destruct9?

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

That floating obstacle in middle of this screenshot Screenshot_20171203-012615.png

00starlord00 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

I have tested it out and stood in the way of the torps, and they haven't worked. The visuals show it going right though me but I receive 0 damage.

5. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

huh. It can still be used to get unfreindlys to flee from cover.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Thinking back, I probably played about 200 games before I realised you can lead shots, and that was only from reading the forum.

It should warn you that ‘yes you will need those duplicates’. I have a feeling that I scrapped my 3rd rare BC (because why would you want more than two... right?)

It should tell you somewhere what TS does and does not protect you from (had to find out the hard way that it doesn’t stop torps). And I’m actually still not sure what it does... seems a bit random sometimes.

And most importantly... it should tell other people not to break my stuns. There needs to be some kind of test, and if you fail it, your phone explodes and kills you. Only people who are able to leave stunned ships are allowed to play/live. :rolleyes:

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Read the flavor text. The devs like their little details.

8. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

More like if it protects from splash damage from mortars. I've only learned that like a month ago, lol.

9. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

I wish the game told me how friend chat was organized. There are the ones that are highlighted for whatever reason, and there's alphabetical for the non-highlighted ones.

Lightning sword and The Otherguy like this.
  10. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

The highlighted ones are the people online and the people you most recently talked to. And the ones in the bottom are the ones who you don’t have recent convos with and are offline :)

11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Just noticed today,Railgun shoots through friendly ships.Killed a speeder by shooting through The fixer lmao:D

12. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

i often find it just skimms the top of a friendly ship

13. Disguised

:eek:o_O

Babablacksheep and The Otherguy like this.
  14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I learned you should not upgrade your ship until you have to because it will make your matchups tougher and potentially depress your infamy if you weren't fully ready. Also you cannot downgrade to fix it.

I've scrapped over 700 items, and the average cost per rare piece is 72,000, with no legendaries. So as one would expect, YMMV. I buy blue pieces from the shop because RNG will not give me a turbo... just rudders and bandages, so I just keep trying.

15. Disguised

That's like me when I started the game. RNG immediately gave me a rare turbo, only to give me my first duplicate when I got my first mk4. Now I'm trying to upgrade my Turbo to lvl 30, with a duplicate for T4 still awaiting to be used.

16. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It is useful to note that the RNG will give you enough rare item duplicates to build a T5 rare of almost every item long before you receive enough to build a T2 epic of just a handful of items. Scrapping rares risks having your favorite items under-powered.

Jennyfur3810 likes this.
  17. TTrain

TTrain Member

I definitely have seen this and wondered what was going on! And Ive seen it happen on both sides where you start where there is that wall in the middle with yellow flashing lights on them. I've really tried to figure out why this was happening cause it would happen all the time and not occasionally, but the caveat is I've seen the same exact spot on the wall block/explode torps, but also let them pass though!!!

And my only reasonable guess explanation besides a glitch, is that it has to do with the wave level.

If you watch closely, torps will only pass through when the wall is inside a wave is at low or it's lowest point, and the torp is passing through at the same time, but when the wave is high or highest point, the wall will block it/ make it explode and keep you safe, as long as you're on the other side of the wall, and not too close to it.

Hopefully someone else has noticed this as well and I'm not just making sound like a glitch legitimate ;)

Lightning sword likes this.
  18. Disguised

Fun Fact:
    If you're a speeder who uses grenades, you can go into an enemy defender and have the grenade explode inside the defender dealing full damage.

Last edited: 18 Dec 2017
  19. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

I noticed this long back and lost many games just to figure this thing out. My explaination is that the wall is not joint and have small breaks between blocks which allows only swift torp to pass through only when they goes through that small gap and only swift torps

Lightning sword likes this.
  20. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

It works against all ships, but it is pretty difficult to stay inside another speeder