1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Yellow suicide intentional feeders are ruining this game

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Terry Morgan, 5 Jun 2017.

1. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Are you a lawyer? C'mon.

See, @ThreeFloyd gets it.

Last edited by a moderator: 7 Jun 2017
  2. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

No, but i play one on the Internets

To stop people from intentionally feeding and throwing games, just remove rewards for people who did nothing. No damage, no healing, dies in 15 sec.... no rewards

3. ThreeFloyd

ThreeFloyd Member

That would not really work honestly. Those that drop don't really care about what rewards they're getting when they drop... they just care about when they start their climb back up that they get the easy rewards.

4. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Hah, so you do confirm that this exists? So you know it does work, to cover up to the general public that there's such an issue? Don't you think that it impedes progress on trying to solve the actual problem, and even providing a possible solution to the problem you just listed yourself right above?
    Basically you're being a hindrance to this topic/thread by not acknowledging that this even exists, like a cover up!? Get real! If you don't agree with it, stop the charades and talk about it normally rather than this illogical blaming and excuses.

Exactly. The rewards they get is bonus for the defeats they accumulated, For a VIP player, there's more out of it. By the sheer rapid succession of games, they lose track anyway if the win or lose anyway.

Um, when you join a game and it's the same player with the EXACT same name(and you noticed the dropped infamy), and all that player is doing is rushing to the other side of the map and dying immediately. When there are no connectivity issues(no exclamation), when there is no communication or heed to listen to "Together!", and when they respond "Negative" , and that players goes straight to 5 enemy ships and die in the middle of them within 10 secs of the game, no intent to get cover or run away or to defend themselves. And to do it more than once.

Ok, when do you say it's not an assumption and that it's intent?
    Ok, so let's not assume, what else could it be? I'm eager to listen your elaboration.

David Bonaparte likes this.
  5. Steven

Steven Active Member

I'll say as a speeder mk4 I rush to the other side or mid side every game. And some time I turn a corner and bam! There's the whole team. With low hp we get wrecked easy, and I know me running torpedo I sometimes get no damage to very little damage. If u happen to join a game were i have this bad luck I'm srry for ya. I die Abbott 80-90% of the games I play but I try my best to land my legendary torp and take a few down in hp with me... again if I don't and I die to fast for u......i really don't care

Also i never see this issue and im only at 2k infamy.....maby they just don't like u?

IOError likes this.
  6. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

No, please stay within topic? If you haven't seen it, then please read what was posted. I know there's a bit of arguing on the subsequent pages, but yeah, there is an issue that some of the more active players are seeing.

7. Steven

Steven Active Member

Ok to stay in topic.....this is a online game were live ppl play how THEY wanna play not how u want them to play so stop crying about it, do the best YOU can and move past the scrubs....or another option if u wanna QQ then stop playing the game? Again these actions along with others are all up to YOU in doing what YOU want. Highly dought devs are gona make any changes like this to the game..... ESPECIALLY A GAME WERE PLAYERS HAVE TO GRIND THERE ADD OFF in order to get anywhere, or pay money

8. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

1. Incredibly rare for me to face the same players twice in a row. 2. If they suck the first game, why wouldn't they suck the next. 3. Is everyone's internet guaranteed to be equal in a game on mobile phones? How do you know it isn't lag? 4. Nobody ever said it doesn't happen. We already admitted it (youre the one having trouble admitting it could be anything except farming), but with the frequency you're talking about? Doubtful. Far more likely your just salty at your loss and looking to blame something.

GunnyHiGHway likes this.
  9. Steven

Steven Active Member

Ppl wouldn't be so salty if that guy was on the enemy team every time....bet ya 1m sugar!

10. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

We've already talked about this, we're past this since page 1 on this thread. I'm not talking about those players that suck or lagged out (afk) etc. I'm talking about when it does happen and you see a repeated player doing that (and if it's so rare you never see the same player twice, you're either really low infamy or don't play enough).
    I don't have trouble admitting or am I salty about anything discussed here. (since when is salty a common term? seems to be reoccurring on these forums). I'm just trying to clarify and make this issue known and open, so that the developers know, and that they do something about it. If your attempt is to put a charade on, or cover this up, or deny it from existence, I urge you not to because it doesn't help the situation.

11. Steven

Steven Active Member

What else is one supposed to do to grind up 1.5million gold or 500k sugar at 15k gold and 7k sugar per game? Please explain this? Play for 3 weeks to train 1 person up 1 level? Play for 3 weeks to grind out 1.5m gold to buy an epic perk? Lol I don't think so....not when one can drop infamy and get it in a few days

12. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Well the problem is that the rewards for defeated should be measured based on effort and result. As in, if you were pivotal and scored just as well as the opposing team's average, and have significant kills. You should be awarded with at least decent resources, not half or less than half of the winning opposing team. This would thwart out players that drop intentionally as it becomes less meaningful to waste time dropping then gaining infamy again. It wouldn't rule it out entirely however, but it reward those that put in effort and it would question the whole effectiveness of dropping. Also, if the user dies within 20 secs of the game, I would say that the user should get "0" across the board, 0 gold, 0 sugar, 0 pearls. It's too bad if a legitimate player died that quickly in a game and get nothing, because he simply played really bad or really unlucky.

13. Steven

Steven Active Member

O so when I go in and kill 3 ppl but die in 20 secs or less I should get nothing? Yes iv done this....several times

My life as a speeder along with how I play I die damn near every game....fast.....some times I get no kills some times I get 2 or 3

14. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Sure, very unlikely situation and I would have my condolences. But if you managed to kill 3 people within 20 secs and your team LOSES, then yes. 0. But if you win, then you win and get full rewards right?

15. Steven

Steven Active Member

Please explain how if I get 3 kills and the rest of my team is full of scrubs and they loose how in the hell would u figure I deserve 0 everything? I did my damn job

16. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I'm a speeder too, perhaps you need to reflect on what the purpose of a speeder is. I don't rush in there and die, I use my speed to be elusive and avoid being hit. Not dealing damage doesn't mean you're less effective btw, getting people to shoot at you and missing is equally important as that would mean that you're occupying / taking fire away from your teammates.

Yep, a flaw in that system(yet no other way around it) and again, you have my condolences if that happens. Hopefully, not all the time, because being able to kill 2-3 players in 20 seconds is quite a feat and then dying, then on top of that the outcome of the game is a defeat.(as in those 4 other guys couldn't kill 2-3 people for the rest of the game). I'll admit, my idea isn't great, as intentional suiciders is hard to discourage. Got any better ideas?

17. walker31

walker31 New Member

And why its easier to get items when the inf is low? I dont understand?

18. ThreeFloyd

ThreeFloyd Member

If you go low enough you would be able to literally one-shot people giving you 3 star victories in literally seconds. Quick wins... quick high gold/sugar payout because of your effectiveness against lower people.

19. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Ok, let's say you top out at 1300 infamy with an MK3 ship with average weapons. If you drop to about 800 infamy, would you say that the opponents would be fairly easy with your ship? Like win majority of the game and possibly 3 star?

20. walker31

walker31 New Member

Okay thanks guys