1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SPINE OF MINE AND NAPALM RUINS THE GAME

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SP4KKO, 14 Nov 2018.

1. SP4KKO

SP4KKO New Member

Good evening .. Now every player brings behind at least two mines and with the low recharge the map is filled and the game becomes lousy !! It's no longer fun to play !! We must resolve as soon as possible. Possible solution: Increase recharge of mines by at least 18/20 seconds. or increase the slot points to two. This seems like a good solution for limiting mine spam across the map and improving each player's game. Thanks SP4KKO

Help I Cant Swim and Vile Kyle like this.
  2. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

So your asking a mine nerf?

3. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Weird how he has napalm in the title...

4. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Or maybe, like a member proposed some time ago, implement a new skill for nos. If you use nos at the right distance from mine, it explode, but without huge damage. Same if you jump on a wave and on the mine without touching it. So speedee/enforcer/interceptor/reaper/fixer are able to fix this problem.
    P.s. we want a nerf for firebomb and you to solve explosive bug no damage.
    Regards.

Last edited: 14 Nov 2018
    Fixer Wiseman likes this.
  5. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

How bout adding a STICKY property to mines. If a mine is a direct hit on toss then it STICKS or lands on the ship hull and then detonates. I hate hittin mines too, but if you hit a mine then that is YOUR fault not the person that placed it.

Turkett

6. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

They just nerfed FB incase you missed it and now it is so much harder to deal with fixer teams. By nerfing items you indirectly buff other ship/items. So now we need to nerf fixers since FB no longer counters their healing or add the heal debuff on flare to FB as well..

Turkett

7. Napolike1926

Nerf? They just added 2 sec or so to the cooldown.. i still find lots of shooters with 1-2-3 firebombs and when there are 3-4 shootes with 2 fb or so, it means whole battle they will spam them.. so unfair and really not funny, even for me as speeder. Sometimes they hit me for 10++ seconds also if i'm completely out of the range.. I confirm, it needs a nerf, but anyway it isn't the main argument here.

8. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I can see where the OP is coming from. Recent matches are plagued by of fields of mines, napalm and mortar spam. I don't really see much direct damage weaponry being used.

9. Napolike1926

True. That's how noobs reach nightmare, you match them and you have to say blasphemys to calm down lol

10. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Should be able to shoot mines or hit with girls to destroy

11. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I actually do. Mortars hit as hard as cannons and can deal more overall damage. You don't need to directly hit the target as the splash will do enough. In the event at the moment, I see stacks of red and orange rings appear all over the map. You don't need anything else.

Last edited: 16 Nov 2018
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Um....

13. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

The simple solution would be to reduce the burst time of mine by 60% like the ctf for all events. This hopefully will reduce the mine spam in events. :rolleyes:

Reorge, Aether_Zero and Allot77 like this.
  14. Allot77

Allot77 New Member

What is clear is that mine spamming is ruing the event. Mad_bulls suggested something that should have been implemented since the beginning in this kind of match.

Reorge and Aether_Zero like this.
  15. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

If you're talking bout events I think mine duration should be reduced by half or even more in All 5vs5 events. I personally don't see mine spamming too often in regular matches so I don't know if it needs a nerf

Allot77 likes this.
  16. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Hit with what ?

17. Allot77

Allot77 New Member

Indeed, the issue appears to be in match with respawing. At the middle of the battle is pratically impossible to use speeder, enfo or interceptor.

Reorge likes this.
  18. Napolike1926

Look at this. I let at least 4-5 explodes while invincibile time after resurrect and still lots of mines on the sea. Really so funny playing this way -.-
    ANYWAY I HAVE A QUESTION FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN CHANGE THINGS:
    Why if I go thought, for example, 3 near mines and die with 1 explosion, other 2 mines don't explode? If my ship is near to the other mines too, why they don't explode all? It's not eeal, not fair and even not funny!

Attached Files:

Allot77 likes this.
  19. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

True, one shooter with 5 mines is enough to kill the fun for the entire match esp when you're a speeder.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  20. Napolike1926

Oh and, rovio, I don't know if you have relationship with mines, but we don't want battles with 10 ships full mines set. Because this is what is slowly happening.
    Same for firebombs, but it's another argument.