1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Role of a Speeder

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rinse & Repeat, 23 Sep 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Stun resistance is not specific its global for all unfriends. And say you stun opponent for 8 sec he gets 16 sec stun immunity and before he can be restun again 4 sec are still to wait in which you fire weapons and restun for maybe 6 sec (8-2) and run away. Still speeder will be as effective as before in 1v1 imo.

2. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Yes you can run away. This is one of the options. Up until now I have not been able to do that as most of the time while in battle as you are continuously trying to support or distract or trying to solo any lonesome boat. Running for your life is always there as soon as you are spotted so it comes naturally:D. A speeders absence in the heat of battle means that your team is going 4v5, not a good scenario unless you have a clear advantage.
    I'm trying to figure out a better way as mk4 speeder isn't that powerful. Maybe that will help some more people who just upgraded to mk4 or are running with it. Mk5 has a clear advantage with 3 yellow slots and i will be getting it tomorrow. Just in time.:)

disorder likes this.
  3. Shadow Moon!

You have to run away mate I'm a speeder too mk5 with 2200ish hp you can't be in thick of battle all the time. One big torpedo hit or even collateral damage will get you half of your hp and then you become target practice. Always try to support from outside see which player your team is targeting or else make a call yourself so then you can move in for a kill stunning him on the way. I'm not saying stay back and do nonsensical spamming stay always on lookout or lure ships from packs.

_devill, disorder and BasedCarpen like this.
  4. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

No denying the truth. I hate torps. And mines. They make me go like :eek:. And then yes i help unfriends with target practice....lmao

5. disorder

disorder Active Member

ok there a stun resistance...
    after that's depend of the use of teslabolt, on my enforcer i rarely use it on 1V1, but far more in 1V2, i focus one with stun and the other with damage.
    so the impact of stun resistance is far less important?

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  6. Shadow Moon!

Yes it is how actually stun should be used to keep certain person out of battle so you deal with others.

disorder likes this.
  7. disorder

disorder Active Member

especially when your tesla stop heal :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Hey dude. I am also a SPeeder, but I am MK2 and at 300 infamy range. What do you think my setup should be?
    My current setup is: Level 10 Uncommon Blast Cannon, Level 12 Uncommon Cannon, Level 7 Uncommon Tesla Shield and Level 5 Uncommon Overboost.