1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The only thing I really disliked about this last update...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Help I Cant Swim, 23 Feb 2018.

1. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

@Ash KOT, @TheAntiSnipe... let's stay on topic. Silly MVPs. Knew I shouldn't have summoned them. ;)

Mortar usage is mostly safe-spot lobbing at the enemy when they can't even see you. This is exactly the style of game-play that I'd love to eliminate from Battle Bay. EVERY SINGLE OTHER MAP was perfect for this style of play. We had one map. ONE. That made this style suffer.

If they want to make every single map fair for everyone, then changing Wayward is fine. However, the next step is to change many of the other maps to make them more friendly for close-range players. That is the only fair thing to do now.

Ash KOT likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Was almost on topic ;)
    Wayward changed due to gear equality > future maps will be designed same > I had an idea that could change it :D
    Also have to agree with you on the last point too, mortars are way too viable on every map now!

3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Bump because Subzero is the bane of my existence. I think the devs just want me to strap on triple snipers. I swear I get Subzero more than any other map.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.