1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The old balancing problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by :MrFixer:, 12 Jan 2018.

1. :MrFixer:

:MrFixer: New Member

Once again hello again the great people of Battle Bay this is my second post and I hope not to be disturbing much but I would like them to give an adjustment in the balance, good today I use the account Nigh-Mare level 9 mk1 and I battle with mk5 is mk4, I know this balance and the infamy of the player but I think it should be the equipment, for example I have between I almost do not live because my adversaries use epic weapons T2 or rare T3, T5 and I only have 750 life, would very cool if I played with players of my level understood, thanks for reading.

Ian likes this.
  2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Maybe infamy should have less of an effect on matchmaking at 2k & under infamy and the focus should be a little more towards gear. then after 2k it could be the same as it is now

S2C and ThatOnion like this.
  3. S2C

S2C Member

I remember reading a suggestion about having infamy floors based on ship levels, like having a minimum infamy of 750 if you have an mk4. At least this way mk4+ wont shit on newer players because they tanked their infamy down to 100-200.