1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The old balancing problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by :MrFixer:, 12 Jan 2018.

1. :MrFixer:

:MrFixer: New Member

Once again hello again the great people of Battle Bay this is my second post and I hope not to be disturbing much but I would like them to give an adjustment in the balance, good today I use the account Nigh-Mare level 9 mk1 and I battle with mk5 is mk4, I know this balance and the infamy of the player but I think it should be the equipment, for example I have between I almost do not live because my adversaries use epic weapons T2 or rare T3, T5 and I only have 750 life, would very cool if I played with players of my level understood, thanks for reading.

Ian92999 likes this.
  2. Ian92999

Ian92999 Well-Known Member

Maybe infamy should have less of an effect on matchmaking at 2k & under infamy and the focus should be a little more towards gear. then after 2k it could be the same as it is now

S2C and ThatOnion like this.
  3. S2C

S2C New Member

I remember reading a suggestion about having infamy floors based on ship levels, like having a minimum infamy of 750 if you have an mk4. At least this way mk4+ wont shit on newer players because they tanked their infamy down to 100-200.