1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The name of the game is working together, but why so little do?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Flint, 26 Feb 2018.

1. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    what's your ign ? can you share your profile pic

2. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

I have stopped using commands altogether. I use destroy xxxxx only when I can not target a boat or some weak boat just went behind it's team mates where I can't go without dying. Usually I do it myself anyway. If the team follows, good. If they don't I can see them suck at whatever they are doing and move on to next match.

The best thing for me is to just sneak up on unfriends and hit them one at a time, every time. As a speeder I usually don't get many kills but getting kill stealed by a camper annoys me most of all. I'm 1v1 with a boat and you have to let me take it out. If you wanna help come out when the boat has 6k hp intact. Don't butt in when the boat has less than 1000 hp.

I want a keep away or get off my target command for my teammates. Or friendly fire is a good option too.

Shadow Moon! and Cryix like this.
  3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I am A1 kill stealer:cool::D since new balance all I do is kill stealing.
    1 match I had lowest damage 4 kills full health:D

Cryix likes this.
  4. _devill

Speeders and enfos are forgiven by default bro cos they never camp. I don't mind giving up a kill for a yellow. We need some kills too. :)

5. _devill

So I guess we need friendly fire in next update? I bet my team will kill me more times than unfriends. Lol.

Cryix likes this.
  6. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

LoOoOoOooOOoOoOOoOOooOOL

Shadow Moon! and _devill like this.