1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Man Clan wants YOU. We won't treat you like the U.S military though.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by A Wild Zee Man, 24 Jul 2017.

1. A Wild Zee Man

A Wild Zee Man New Member

Mechanic
    Welcome. My name is Zee Man, but you can call me Zee, I am the leader of the Man Clan, ans I am looking for good active, members that are ready to climb the ranks to the top. We are cold like your ex wife, and calculating, like the I.R.S. I want to keep the guild diverse. And communication is key. I am trying to get the clan ready for future guild battles.we accept all races and nationalities.

2. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Battle Bay Bullies - Offensive Coordinator
    Hope you're co-ed. My lady fixers are Beasts!! Good Luck either way but just sayin. ;)

3. A Wild Zee Man

A Wild Zee Man New Member

Mechanic
    Hey if you can fight your excepted. Idc if your man woman or child. You could be a dog or cat for all I really care. It would be dope if you were a gerbil though...

flyingdoucheman likes this.