1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

the long awaited nerf sniper post :D

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Clashinkov, 14 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

U Devs are quite funny

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Did you notice the WAS? I was a sniper cannon user, but it doesn't have the feel and difficulty of the blast cannon. Do you feel as satisfied shooting an opponent from across the map as you do with the blast cannon? Also, I wanted to follow in the footsteps of Blacktail, who in my opinion, is the best there was in the Battle Bay speeders club.

3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

So you just changed to blast because sniper was Easy.Okay Follow the foot steps of mufigo and change to Triple torpedo:D:DJK

4. TheAntiSnipe

Aye, I would if I got enough, dear sir, but the burnin' o' ships and the smell o' gunpowder an' shot appeals to me too much.

5. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

This is what I am up against playing with more and more nightmare players, constant sniper spam. Good thing the devs rendered my frost launcher useless though, we cant have 2.5% of people using anything different.

Screenshot_2017-11-16-07-50-58.png

6. TheAntiSnipe

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Some people find going through life copying everyone else simply boring.

8. Babablacksheep

He just mentioned he was following footsteps of black tail,i mentioned another legend to follow.Learn to read my friend.;)(ANTI SNIPE NO OFFENSE TO YOU BRO)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Aye, none taken, mate!

Babablacksheep likes this.
  10. Clashinkov

Clashinkov New Member

most people who are mentally mature would love to harvest the fruits of victory because of skill not because their 1 slot 11 cd weapon can score 800+ damage halfway to nightmare

11. Clashinkov

Clashinkov New Member

R.I.P frost weapons , killed by the shooter kiddos nagging because they cant use it , while bashing anyone who says nerf sniper or lower the defence point on shooters
    whats next on their list ? nitro causing stun to its user ? slower tesla bolt projectiles ? heck might as well cancel the entire yellow slots because you dont have it

A55A51N and ThatOnion like this.
  12. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Some people go mad when any item or ship ain't buffed according to their needs! :)
    Where does their mental maturity go then?

13. Clashinkov

Clashinkov New Member

i have never seen anyone complaining about snipers until OB TS FL TB RP got nerfed , when all other people stuff gets nerfed and shooters keep their lovely double sniper setups then its time to get the forks

14. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Lol! As I said before, just because you don't use sniper u want devs to nerf it down?

15. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Thats clearly not true. Out of the 19 possible weapons there are 17 that I don’t use. However, there is only one that I think desperately needs nerfing.

16. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    For all the shooters and defenders and 1 speeder who complained about gettind rekt by frosttorp. KEEP MOVI.. oh wait they don’t have to because they got what they wanted!!

17. Babablacksheep

IAN AND THE OTHER GUY Planning sniper nerf since August,Damnnn!!!!:D:oops:
    (PS:-i think it was before 1st nerf of 7.5% damage)

Attached Files:

The Otherguy likes this.
  18. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

In a way it’s become a lot more powerful since that, as perks have become more accessible.

Even I have an Epic Crit perk on my sniper, and I don’t even use sniper.

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Sniper was nerfed twice in a year.

This whole thread is sour grapes.

Yes frost should have been nerfed.to one shot. I wrote that as a defender asking devs not to do it.

They did it anyways.

Then they nerfed ex cannon when no one complained in forums about ex cannon...except to ask devs to help make ex cannon shot register more often. Multiple point blank shot fails.

Yes speeders are upset they got frost and ex cannon nerfed. But realize 95 percent of all defenders got nerfed with ex cannon and flare getting taken down a peg. Not much variety in weapons layott. Except for occasional sniper.

So for forum writers who ask for a sniper nerf.again. you will effectively nerf. Every defender to 99 percent on all their weapons used. Uninentional Consequences.
    Most do your complaints here towards sniper are aimed at shooters. But again sniper nerf. Will effect the last defender weapon used not nerfed.

A Boat specific nerf is the way to go. And boat specific buff....not weapons nerf. Trust me when I say if u all take it too far. The whales will complain again and find another speeder issue to go after. Like tesla bolt. Again.

Solutions.
    Shooters should have reduced defence points by 10. The ship can shoot more times then anyone. It doesn't need as high of defence points.
    Defenders because of devs nerf on 95 percent of defenders weapons...now must buff defenders. Simple fix. Up turret speed. The defender is a tank on the water. Well all tanks have fast turrets and fast firing times. Kind of what it means yo be a tank. Besides having heavy armor.
    If u take most of our weapons and knock them down. Up a ship attribute. Turret by 10 percent. Would be the trade off.
    And would make the defender the 2cd highest turret rate boat besides enforcer.

Crashedup and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  20. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    Nerf snipers and make defenders ship base be x +25% so big shields be 25% stronger

The Otherguy likes this.