1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The ideal fixer?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jennyfur3810, 23 Jul 2017.

1. Swarlos

Swarlos Member

I think the perfect Fixer is the one that focuses on Health (his hp and his teammates' hp), positioning within the team, ... and only after that on damage, if he has the opportunity to shoot. At my infamy level (1200-1300), if you respect those basic principles, you're quite safe.
    I also noticed I get better results when I take the "lead" somehow. Trying to get most of my team together, calling the shots when a Speeder tries to sneak from behind and kill me... Basic stuff but ultra useful.
    I'm still learning though :) And badly waiting for mk4; with my 1500hp in a world of 2,5-3k hp, games are always tense :D But I guess thats what you get when you try to rise in infamy!

2. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Fixers only get 1 yellow slot, so tesla shield is not an option. I think if it was you would see it quite a lot, it would be boarderline OP

3. murius

murius New Member

This is like a player using all torpedos or mines or mortars...... This game gives people to equip a wide range of weapons for a reason. Fixers are there to heal and add some damage. If your using duct tape or i've seen dbl duct tape, makes me made.

4. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

defender4life here
    1. I like it when fixers have flare gun/nailpalm so they can suport as well as heal
    2. A good pulse and/or bolt is nice.

Jennyfur3810 likes this.