1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Defence wall test

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Error, 5 Dec 2018.

?

Do you like the Defence wall?

Poll closed 15 Dec 2018.
  1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    88.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Ok so I went out and tested it and here is the result.

A Tesla bolt does not break the defense wall like it does a Tesla shield. Instead it goes right through it and stuns the guardian. In some ways that's a buff to the Tesla bolt because as long as the defense wall is up it's harder for your teammates to break the stun leaving the guardian out of commission longer.

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I played a Guardian with two Defense Walls... T1E and T2R... was nea impossible to penetrate them, took 2 shots to bring one down, and as soon as that happened the other went up.. one teamate on each side of the Guardian dishing out uncontested weapon damage my team was rolled over. A nerf is inevitable.

This Is Me and Mad_Bulls_007 like this.
  3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I was playing that build last night. Once my team figured out "follow the big blue bulldozer" we could just plow through anything short of a minefield or thick torpedo swarm.

Nikkie! likes this.