1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Of You

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by P0rthos, 5 Apr 2017.

1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

When you are abot to shoot then lock and hit the target and if you rocket past just do the about turn your turret will be positioned well enough but if you don't lock it it will turn with your ship and will take forever to get in position.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oh nice! I'll try that:)

3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Basically, TheAntiSnipe and Mr Spy rushed the capture zone. I was right on the other side of the map when I saw the timer start, so I had to OB and Nitro back as quickly as I could, while spamming ‘stop capture’, but predictably the other (closer) speeder on our team didn’t respond.

I got there with seconds to spare — stunned Mr Spy, but at the same time, TheAntiSnipe stunned me. So with no one able to shoot (apart from TheAntiSnipe who wasn’t going to) we all just had to sit there for 8 seconds and watch the capture finish.

5. ViscountSniffit

Here is a game on Chill Zone from yesterday.

I think it’s quite a good example of hit+run technique... with a little bit of heroics towards the end, where I Exploding Cannon the whole group of unfriends.

If you watch, I always try to pinch the unfriends in between me and my team, so they have to divide thier attention. We managed to turn 2v3 into 2v1 by splitting them, and then focusing.

At the end we only have about 2.5k hp between us, versus a 5k shooter (which is still dangerous), but by working together and keeping him in the middle, he’s not able to defend himself.

I was so caught up in keeping the rhythm going, that I didn’t realise until the end how many kills I’d bagged... would have been all 5, only my target bounced on one of my shots, and someone else took it (which I don’t mind at all :) ).

vis1234567899 likes this.
  6. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Fleeted with a guildmate today and this happened
    My top dmg till now Screenshot_20171111-123147.png

7. Shadow Moon!

Max damage till date one of my favourite match Screenshot_20171112-193302.jpg

8. TheAntiSnipe

Hey, guys! I changed my name in-game to 5.56x45 NATO and now, I've uploaded a badass video with a much more badass soundtrack by Fort Minor, showing me owning an enemy team with tactical explanation added in!
    Feast yer eyes, me maties!

Disguised and ViscountSniffit like this.
  9. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

what do you record with

PS sick video and well played

10. TheAntiSnipe

Ty man! Appreciate the comment. I record with DU screen recorder. Then I do basic edits like slo mo and subtitles on DU, music is done on InShot because it has that "fade out" feature

11. ViscountSniffit

I really enjoyed the Defender 1v1 at the end.

I found the commentary a bit difficult to read. Mostly because of contrast, but sometimes it was also a bit fast. I kept having to rewind, and try to pause the video at the right moment to see what you said.

In the future, it might be helpful to give the text a contrasting outline or background. Or maybe even just pause the replay, and have the text appear on a blank screen, so we can read clearly what you want to draw attention to, then focus 100% on the battle when the replay resumes.

12. TheAntiSnipe

That's a good idea, but I can't use my PC to edit stuff. Also, the reason you have trouble keeping up is because of color, I'll correct that. And, because I totally screwed up on some timings. I'll keep that in mind.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  13. Shadow Moon!

Try doing voice commentary.

14. TheAntiSnipe

I don't have the best voice, nor do I sound that cool when I speak. Let the mystery stay for now, I'll speak soon. I don't guarantee when tho;-)

15. Shadow Moon!

Give it a try once I too thought I will never be in ace league but now I am. You never know what you can untill you do it.
    Maybe you can fill the gap left my P0rthos.

16. TheAntiSnipe

Chances are, I never will. He never had doubts, did he? I do. Every move I make.

17. TheAntiSnipe

Hey, guys! I'm back with another awesome video with @ViscountSniffit and we take out the unfriends like ninjas. Soundtracked by AC DC's Thunderstruck, it's gettin' stormy on the bay...

18. TheAntiSnipe

Hey, guys! I'm back with another video! I'm going to describe all of the trickshots I know in detail on a mini. As a few of you know, I'm a dead shot with damn near every weapon on the bay, ESPECIALLY my blast+flare and my signature big torpedo. Well, guess what? I'm gonna make videos of me in my mini account playing(Or trying to play) every 2 slot gun in the game!

Today, we have the Big Torpedo. I wrecked some serious real estate in this one. Soundtrack by Illenium, a remix of Fractures done by Trivecta.

19. ViscountSniffit

Awesome video! I half expected you to bounce one off your teammate at the end there xD

20. TheAntiSnipe

I did too, as a matter of fact. But he had to die of burning. It was close tho.