1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The anti-fixer [SUGGESTION]

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Joey who, 9 Nov 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Simple suggestion -

If a fixer is using duct tape, mark his name red (For friendlies only).

So we know not to trust :D

Then no one will report you duct tape fixers.

It's a win win!

2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I smell someone tempted to join the THE DARK FIXER SIDE

3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Let the party start!! :rolleyes:@sewah @miku da yo (what ever the number is) Screenshot_2017-11-09-07-17-52.jpg

A name likes this.
  4. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Be more specific. 1 duct tape, two duct tape, three duct tape? How many tapes before name becomes red?

benguin8 and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Miku Da Yo 39

My suggestion, if fixer use duct tape, friendly fire is enabled

ChickenSurprise likes this.
  6. Joey who

Not at all

7. Joey who

Just 1 to identify a selfish fixer. No nonselfish fixer uses duct tape. Mk5 use pulse box bolt. Mk6 pulse pulse box/bolt.

8. Miku Da Yo 39

BRIZO, Warnet, weeze,etc all use duct tape

should be 3 duct tape only

9. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I’m an anti fixer, don’t worry,

Joey who likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Noice idea. It'll do me a lot of good. Once, I was in a match with a fixer called Bone Daddy (ikr) and played aggro. Came back with 300ish health remaining, and cried out for help. BOOM headshot, and I'm dead. Bone Daddy played a 1v3 and won (great selfish fixer, that dude).

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  11. Joey who

Who cares who uses duct tape. If someone chooses duct tape over repair box (which self heals when needed, heals others when no self heal is needed) then they are selfish.

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Duct tape=easier to use, stronger Vs fire damage(dont need to wait you burn), heal alot more, fixer survive longer= can continue the heal

The Otherguy and A name like this.
  13. Joey who

Easier to use was your only valid point.

You can only use duct tape when you take damage, when you are full hp your duct tape is useless. You can drop boxes in open water when you are full hp and pick up later if you take damage. Or give them to teammates so they don't die. If your team dies you die.

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Miku Da Yo 39

What about if you die your team dies?
    This is usually what im thinking, teams depend on fixer alot. A duct tape can heal ALOT and makes fixers much much harder to take down. it takes aim and correct direction to use box as self heal. Being able to survive longer is better in 1 vs 1 situations as well. Especially mk6 with 2 very good weapons. I dont blame fixers for using 1 duct tape. Apart from that unless they use 3 like me they are letting their team down because they are still playing a healing role. My role is to be able to survive and win even if team dies. I have won many 1 vs 3 so its viable. Honestly though dont tag unless 3 duct tape

15. Joey who

If your team dies you weren't doing your job as a fixer

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. Miku Da Yo 39

What kind of argument is that, a fixer has to be alive to fix. Expecting a fixer to keep you alive through everything is selfish, they are support not God's, they can die too. 2 pulse one tape is the common setup. There's a reason it works better than box pulse bolt

TheFixer27 likes this.
  17. Joey who

A fixer that heals before they die is more valuable than a fixer who does not heal and lives longer

The Otherguy likes this.
  18. Miku Da Yo 39

How I think I about is like this, pertaining to my build only. My team dies and I'm the only one left. Is it better to have a three duct tape fixer or one of the other 4 types of boats? This build makes it the absolute easiest to win clutches. The fact that your team dies has nothing to do with you because not putting heals on a fixer is basically having another boat of one of the four types on your team. Your team's gonna die anyways regardless. The bridge between a successful triple tape and absolute failure is how much dmg you do to the enemy and how much dmg you absorb for your team before your entire team dies. Whereas if I was a speeder or defender or enforcer or shooter instead on my team and my team dies, chances are slim we will win, but having triple tape secures this chance.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  19. Joey who

Your team dies because they are under the impression that you are there to heal them.

When a fixer is in the battle the players realize they have 1 less firepower boat so they play in a rather agressive/risky play style because they expect to be healed. When they are not healed everything can fall apart. And that is where you find yourself with no teammates.

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. Miku Da Yo 39

Which is why your suggestion is such a great idea. People need to be aware

TheFixer27 likes this.