1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Aiming Annoyance (glitch?)

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Cap'nKeeb, 14 May 2017.

1. Cap'nKeeb

Cap'nKeeb New Member

Hey-o, I'm Cap'nKeeb.

I have an issue with the crosshair setup. While aiming, my crosshair is subject to a wild pitch. With a perfectly drawn bead on my enemy, sometimes, it will reset and trace an enemy I don't care about right then. I have moved the target lock icon and this has prevented this problem substantially. So, i am aware the target lock button being activated can cause this. I use that lock function to key advantage for the most part. Its while holding a target in my sights and lining up a shot, that this target lock feature lights up and chooses a new tArget right before shooting. Or just resetting and bouncing around my screen stupidly. It is highly irritating and has caused many deaths, sometimes lost battles for the whole team. Especially on a 1vs1 for the win final death scenario. Please help