1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

That LEGENDARY combine feeling!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by V__, 25 Jul 2018.

1. Alliswell92

Alliswell92 New Member

It took me atleast 8 months to get 10 leg red pieces to combine and i was so excited for my first leg weapon....when combined i got.................
    A MINE!!!!! What a mine??????holy bla bla bla.......as i was not a mine user at all...at that time i was so frustrated and i thought of scraping it...but my friends told me to keep it and start using it..... And now i am happy that i got mine as it is a very nice weapon;)

Cavy, STARC!! and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  2. ROYAL SINKER

ROYAL SINKER Member

Time to stunt ..... Battle Bay_2018-10-01-17-18-25.png

What's Up Player likes this.
  3. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I got a mine on my first combine too lol I was devastated!
    But it’s become a regularly used item of mine especially in events it’s even finding a common space on my enforcer