1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks For Nothing... Again

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rez Messing, 7 Feb 2018.

1. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

Pls bane him for infamy tanking...

2. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    I may just start a YouTube channel and post all my battles so you can see that I don’t tank except that rovio gives me a LOT of crappy teams. Still, when I do lose, I get a star or two.

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

What if he's not tanking and he's just still figuring out how to play properly? I guess we don't have enough data to accuse him of cheating :D

4. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
  5. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

bane.jpg
    Okay, done.

Now as far as this thread goes, the raffle results are random. Go review the 200K token raffles posted by @BITTERSTEEL - in his latest one specifically he gets five rolls at the Legendary board, and doesn't get parts or cells. (Tokens twice, a perk, a piece, and pearls) - in my last round of big spending, I got a perk, parts, and the complete Epic item.

Lastly, I'd like to remind people that low infamy doesn't automatically mean "tanking" - in order for one player to win and rise, someone else has to lose.

Last edited: 7 Feb 2018
  6. Chumleetm

Chumleetm Member

At this point all I want is a chance at a legendary red piece. Haven't seen one since they started the raffle. Always green and yellow, worthless for a shooter.

Ashtin Micheli and Rez Messing like this.
  7. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Please do. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. I'd like to see battles through the eyes of the *most hated type of players in the game.*

There are so many players in the same situation as you, I want to know why.

You should record a 3h session of BB and upload a video showing EVER battle one after the other

8. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

9. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

I'd like them to keep them in game, but make them useful since I have about 200 legendary cells, 1200 epic cells and 8000 rare cells. Combine to create a random perk or item piece. Scrap for parts, hell even sell for gold/sugar. Just don't leave them in game as they are

Rez Messing likes this.
  10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I agree. I know that not everybody has the skill to climb infamy. There is a person in my guild at lvl45 with all mk6 boats and several legendaries and T4 epics... I am maxed at T4 rare weapons. I'm at higher infamy and I always thought that it was just because he is purposefully keeping his infamy low. Then I started playing with him and watching him more and it turns out that his aim is just awful. :p :D

Rainbow Warrior and Rez Messing like this.
  11. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    Not on a first date! My build depends on the quest I’m working on. I spend my time trying to complete quests, more than chasing infamy. :)

12. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    YEP! That there is absolutely no purpose/benefit to having them speaks volumes about Rovio’s attention to this game.

13. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    CAD95E98-8DB5-4756-855A-6D809A0D698D.jpeg
    I won’t show my build cause that’s meaning less, it’s changing all the time. But I will show you a screen shot I took just moments ago. I usually lead my guild in quests...

What's Up Player likes this.