1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you devs.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by L_u_c_i, 19 Sep 2018.

Tags:
  1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I get that message with my mk5 Speeder with

- T4 rare level 40 Sniper
    - T4 epic level 32 Swift Torp
    - T2 epic level 11 Tesla Bolt
    - T4 rare level 36 Overboosr
    - T2 epic level 15 Nitro
    - T4 rare level 35 Big Shield

Hardly a Seal Clubbing setup. Get the same message with a T3 epic Tri Trop.

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 25 Sep 2018
    ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    The devs are simply following the money trail. Seal club away they dont care.

3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I believe it was Zeus that said it was OK and made a comparison to racing with a flat tire or something along those lines. They don't seem to realize that a seal clubbing defender still has twice the HP of my fully loaded shooter and can drop me with one unupgraded legendary blast cannon before I can even put a dent in his hp. Doesn't really seem like a disadvantage to the clubber.

Flint and ViscountSniffit like this.
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I agree, that’s a terrible analogy. Racing with a flat tire is more analogous to what it’s like trying to control your ship after the agility fail.

Under-equipping is more akin to a huge NFL player, playing without his helmet... against a bunch of first graders.

He’s obviously not gonna need it to win.