1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tesla Shield Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by STARC!!, 13 Aug 2018.

1. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/BJSPZVJL#XHZFRCKS
    In the final minutes, i get shot right through tesla shiled without it even breaking, it was massive 3k+ crit damage, it pretty much cost the game; ( just saying ) its just a match but still it broke the spirit of competition.
    I faced this bug in past too but couldn't upload the video in forums so I let the bug go away; but why does this bug exist it's really unfair idk maybe latency to blame but this sucks or is it really the in-game Tesla shield bug

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

It seems like he had a crit shot on u which penetrated the tshield without breaking it. It might be caused by the nitro.

Mr. Joseph likes this.
  3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I have no explanation for that one. It almost looks like the Explosive cannon dealt AOE damage to you through the Tesla shield. You lagged at the exact moment it happened, but that should have just accounted for the hit registering directly on your TS and breaking it, not the damage getting through.

Sending this one up the food chain for developer review, I'm calling this one a bug.

Nicolas likes this.