1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event TDM 2v2 Fleeted - Tips and Info - Partners in Crime

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Help I Cant Swim, 9 Aug 2018.

1. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

My recap of the 2x2 TDM – it was a very lop-sided (for me anyway) experience and GS manipulators were out in force.

Played 68 matches with 26 wins and 42 losses. 38% win rate and 62% loss rate.
    Received 393 total Battlecoins ~ 199 coins for Wins, 194 coins for Loss.
    Average Coin Per Win: 8 coins
    Average Coin Per Loss: 5 coins

Have quite a few screenshots of lop-sided matches with GS manipulators. Hope something can be done to fix, there are some excellent suggestions to incorporate Captain training or even some element of Season Infamy into the mix so that more even matches can be obtained and it doesn't feel too lopsided.

From my layman's perspective (and also with a little bit of programming experience), it shouldn't be too hard to calculate a ship's power rating and assign to buckets for matchmaking.

Per-item Gear score would be a combination of (Item Level gear score + Perks gear score) x Capt Level Training
    Whole Ship Gear Score would be a sum of all the items gear scores calculated as above + Ship Gear Score
    Power Rating = Whole Ship Gear Score x Season Top Infamy (if the numbers get too big, then can use a /100 or /1000 to simplify)

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The beauty of Gear Score matchmaking is the ability to manipulate it. If it means OP players, it means Gear Score of the items/boats needs to be tweaked. I agree that training should be incorporated.

3. RaistAMG

RaistAMG Member

Yeah it work wonders,I got matched with a level six partner against a team of 27+24...

We got thirteen level total. They got fifty two.

Attached Files:

4. SantiagoCK - Hells Angels

SantiagoCK - Hells Angels New Member

so my turbo is T5 epic, to avoid anti exploiting everything I use must be no lower than t3 epic or t5 rare?

5. SantiagoCK - Hells Angels

SantiagoCK - Hells Angels New Member

Ive been getting smashed in 2v2 & 5v5, I have Lvl16 legendary blast, everything else is epic t4-5. Getting matched with full t5 legendary setups. Any ideas? Need help!

6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I think you can go all the way down to T2 Epic.. But this is really just a guess. I also think they've changed the rules recently so this might not apply anymore. I can now run my T2 Epic Nitro with my T5 Epic normal setup without problems.

@SantiagoCK - Hells Angels can you post your setup? I'm happy to review it. 2v2 is all about burst damage and HP. So basically use your best cannons, flares/grenades and max out on shields. Then just push aggressively.