1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Talents

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by loganthegreatone, 4 Jan 2018.

?

GUYS WHAT DO YOU SAY?

1. Use all talents for full potential of weapons

66.7%
  2. Remain as it is

33.3%
  1. loganthegreatone

loganthegreatone New Member

Devs. We cant use our weapons at full potential. I think you should give us freedom for all talents usage. Suppose somebody want two weapons of the same list. Then we have to choose one weapon from two because of talents. So i am requesting to to please let us use all the talents so we can use our weapons in full potential...
    Thanks..

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Sniper cannon and blast cannon. Wanna know why they're partitioned? Been punched by something that should hit like a feather, but hits like a million tonnes of bricks? That's a sniper crit. Punched by a god? That's a blasty on a burner. Wanna get hit by a sniper cannon followed by a flare+blast, maybe an excannon or two after that? That's a mk6 shooter with that. 8k+ damage, one burst.

That. Is why the talents are the way they are. Carro speeders are deadly, and can be deadlier if the talents were all accessible. 20-25k health defenders? Common. Think about it.

ThatOnion and The Otherguy like this.
  3. loganthegreatone

loganthegreatone New Member

Bro if you use sniper and blast together then you will know why i post this. If you max out both of them and put all the upgrades in one weapon like in sniper, then even after maxing out blast will not give you satisfactory results for forcibly you will choose different weapon thats not going to work and you will loose the battle. Battlebay is a game where you can give your 20% best, other players also give there 20% you cant win on your on, so you need every weapon you have. And it will not effect the game it will bring just more competition to the game, noone gonna affected by this, noobs also learn to push further.... It should be happen in next update, and whats the fun if you have to choose a weapon. You should be free to choose every weapon because you know that i am fully maxed out that weapon will all upgrades, it just bring more competition to the game.