1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions - QUE AND AFK'S

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Diamanko, 23 Oct 2017.

1. Diamanko

Diamanko New Member

Hello, kind regarts.

I'm tire of the QUEs. I'm mk3 with 850 infamy and I get QUE with mk5s; a lot of disadvantage, they have more heal and guns so It's really hard to win. So here's my suggestion: QUE with the same infamy and same level of ships or at least mk4s but not mk5s.

And please do something about the AFKers, it's a lot of disadvantage when u play 4 vs 5 or even worst 3 vs 5; so here is my suggestion: Punish them like taking away 100 (or 50) of Infamy if they go afk or iddle. Other options It could be punish them wating more time for QUE: 1 min wating time for 10 games or something like that.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

_devill likes this.
  2. Buzz...

Buzz... Member

i agree with that , they sit in one place and do nothing.

3. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Whats is ques?

4. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    He means Queues.

5. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Some ppl have stuff come up at the worst time, im not making excuses for all but some it happens. Iv had prolly 5 phone calls i HAD to answer right at the start of a match. Some ppl may have more depending on what theu do in RL

6. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Game should time you out if AFK for +30 seconds, and replace the boat with a bot. Anything is better than nothing. You get no reward if you time out.

I agree with @*Rubber Duck* though, i have been disconnected because of shotty Wi-fi, calls, and other RL stuff. Only Rovio will know if a player is a heavy repeat offender.

7. ajlstar

ajlstar New Member

I agree with the bot part because those that are afk sometime get disconnect from the server( the red hazard sign below the time ) or get a phone call(remember it a mobile game) and cant play so a bot can take there place until they can reconnect) the bot dont have to be good as long as it gets shot at so it take the heat of u