1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

SUGGESTIONS… SUGGESTIONS… SUGGESTIONS… (please consider or at least think about it)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by yellowocean, 22 Jun 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

@Zeus ...

KINGIVANOV likes this.
  2. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

First of all @yellowocean this post is highly detailed and well thought of in short awesome.
    These suggestions are everything I would ever want from this game except a little less rng maybe :).
    There were few thing in ur post that I didn't understand or think they would work in the game ( but maybe I didn't understand them so could u explain them again)
    Rematch : since there is an option to quit the match after u die so most people won't hang around for a rematch.
    Mercenaries: choosing of mercenary system will be heavily biased and I didn't understand the need for whole mercenary system other than each guild will definitely complete it's quest.
    Guild alliances : other than the mercenary thing it's not good maybe u can add more content :).
    Guild transfer: the transfer time is huge. As the player base will be increased there will be a lot of worthless guilds ( guilds with worthless players who login once in days or don't contribute towards quest or anything like that) i don't want to be stuck with guilds like these for a month.
    maybe a day would be sufficient.
    And once again it's an awesome post.
    Here's a shot that I took at thinking new game maybe it might be a good thing for an event
    NEW GAME MODE( it is a link)
    And other one could be a deathmatch event where players would be placed in a battle for 10 mins and there would a respawn pt for both team ( probably the pt from where they start match).
    Once a ship is killed it respawn again at the respwan pt of his team at the end of 10 min the team who has killed more ships wins

3. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

hi @Crashedup
    Thanks for dropping by... i had to reread my older posts since you actually read everything from the top hahaha...

my thoughts on the rematch option requires all players not to log out early from the battle, if one player quits while the battle is still in progress, the rematch option is no longer available. its a stupid idea though, the probability of 10 players all wanting to re-do the match is very small. ah re-team up option would sound more enticing though, specially for the winning team and for players who like to press battle together.

the mercenary thingy won't really work right now nor does it make much sense... however, it can be revisited when we have much bigger active player base. but i mostly thought of it as a means to get more resources for the guild and for yourself.

Guild alliances is all about community interactions and getting perks from it... sort of... but i'll just revisit it when we have guild wars.

yes, we are not content with the current content of this game... remember though that this game is just over a year old and barely half a year out globally. The devs are hard at work, so i'm sure they are thinking up lots of stuff...

Cheers!!

4. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I really like the practice map mode with bots and or targets with no pressure to loose infamy that would be a great way to vent steam, or just drive in the boat when battles are on a down swing to chill out. The guild stuff sounds great and so do the special event weapons. Fleeting in full crews for a boss battle heck yes. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the game develops. (Also during a boss battle it would just be amazing if we could take the entire guild into the battle not just a group of five but I'd definitely settle for five).

5. TheAntiSnipe

A race mode which has just speeder?Players will have to complete a lap around the track, with no guns. Rankings will be based on winners and tricks pulled(yeah, we know you can go mad air off waves). Though this does not reflect battle bay spirit, it's still a good game mode.

Spinners71 likes this.
  6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Sign me up!

Hang on while I grab my frost and stun.

7. TheAntiSnipe

Looool, too much frost!!!

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

Pstttt they are trying to do some of these things! But there are a lot of gr8 ideas in here!

9. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I think this is where rovio goes to get their update ideas (-:
    this needs to be seen by EVERYBODY!!!!!!!
    @Zeus @Reboot

10. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    If these were patch notes I'd sell my soul to Rovio. Almost if not everything you listed would definitely make the game more enjoyable, especially the guild portion. I've been dying to create an alliance.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Capn Smitty

Capn Smitty New Member

NEW ITEM SUGGESTION!!! ​

12. Capn Smitty

Capn Smitty New Member

NEW ITEM SUGGESTION:.
    Ejection Seat, or MamaMia, here we go AGAIN!
    This item would eject you when your ship goes below 10% health. When the ship is destroyed, you respawn. Or, a marker floats in the water for another ship to pickup, and when ship is destroyed you respawn.
    Item would take up 2 slots or purchased and used like boosts. If purchase is like boosts, could be a good revenue generator.

13. Capn Smitty

Capn Smitty New Member

Self destruct option: for whatever reason, you wish to exit the game pronto! So you blow your own ship, causing damage within blast radius. Unfriendly does NOT get kill.

14. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    ok. i stopeed at b :p.
    this update looks like KOT where you contribute aginst the enemy guild blah blah blah.

15. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    I laughed at this, I don’t laugh much and I think guild alliances would be good