1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion - Self Destruct Button

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by eviljon, 3 Nov 2017.

1. eviljon

eviljon New Member

add a self destruct button to blow yourself up and damage any unfriend nearby.
    I think it should only activate when you are below a certain level of health so people just don’t kamikaze if it’s 1v1.
    Also, I don’t know how to score the kill, but it can’t be nothing or everyone would do it to prevent someone from getting credit. Maybe last person who hit you.

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  2. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I think this would only promote kamikaze behavior and it's bad enough already with that and AFK players.

3. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Yeah would promote suicide players to be even more suicidal lol. So probably wouldn't work

4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Definitely could add this as a toggleable feature to custom games though.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I like the idea of some sort of local area weapon though... I needed that today.