1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugar Levels

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by AktioN, 8 May 2017.

1. AktioN

AktioN New Member

I see that most of the players are always having an excess of sugar and the captains ask more than the limit even if it is possible in terms of lvl to train it up, i dont get that, I think that you devs should expand the max sugar base in order to have a little more sugar (than the necessary for training), to use it to level weapons, and to avoid to waste a lot by playing matchs or completing quests and losing the reward because of being in the limit. everytime i train a captain, I get to 0 sugar, and when I need to start leveling weapons, the training is almost done so I need to save that sugar in the max so I dont waste pearls using them to complete the sugar needed to train. (English not my native language) (?. (also I see a lack of gold, but that can be fixed by just playing a lot and saving some).

2. Tatted

Tatted New Member

I say continue doing what you are doing. You'll get better weapons by playing "daily" don't get discouraged