1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

submarine

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by KnownWatt, 13 Mar 2019.

Tags:
  1. KnownWatt

KnownWatt Member

The submarine can only see the landscape in the periscope window when snorkeling. The field of view is relatively narrow. The periscope is always out of the water and has obvious reflection. Let target lock adds sonar function. The enemy cannot search snorkeling submarine in the target lock mode but Sonar. When snorkeling, the weapond are only torpedo and mine with enhanced functions. When floating on the surface of the water, it can also launch a missile that functions perfectly. Submarine snorkeling time is limited. During the transformation of the dive and the surface, it is impossible to attack the enemy.

The torpedo moves under the surface of the water and often hits the target immediately after it appears near the ship, or directly hits the bottom of the ship under the surface of the water.
    When the submarine releases the mine under the surface of the water, the mine slowly floats up. When it rises out of the water, it may explode immediately on the side of the ship or directly hit the bottom of the ship.

Adding submarine-specific items can extend snorkeling time.

Last edited: 5 Apr 2019
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    no matter how many items they introduce as long as they are not gonna improve gaming experience , match making and infamy system . game is not gonna improve .