1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Issue After Update - solved

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Cyberfisch, 29 Jun 2017.

1. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

I install Update at 12h Berlin Time and make some battles - every thing is fine...
    Now 21h i wanted to play a bit more and run in a strange, crazy bug! The App opened total normally, but in the first battle, after the first shot my controls freeze, like in the Game Tools Bug, witch i never heard before and not use.
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads...-if-you-are-using-game-tools.6525/#post-22492
    Trying out all Nerd Things:
    • restart device
    • clear data --> effect: freeze on google play account screen
    • reinstall --> effect: freeze on lobby screen
    Nexus5x, Android 7.1.2
    But that's not enough...
    Second Device, Nexus4, Android 5.1.1 alternate account
    • freeze on daily crate screen in calender
    And now it becomes creepy...
    Third Device, an old nexus7 tablett with Android 4.1.1 - where i first have to do the update - NO ISSUE!
    @Miika @Zeus are there a ship's kobold in the bay?

EDIT at 22h: i found the error by myself. I use a tool names twillight to adjust screen color temperature - before the update there was never a problem with it.

Last edited: 29 Jun 2017
  2. codemonkee

codemonkee New Member

Same issue with an application called Lux.