1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop complaining about Guild quests

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by retryW, 3 Oct 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

I agree that the update in general is great. Guilds have more meaning which is amazing. Highlights and replays are also great addiitons.

Having said that, there is still room for improvements which is what people are commenting on (in more or less constructive ways). The choice to primarily focus on kill x with a specific weapon presents nightmare guilds (where a level 10 weapon is a major downgrade for your team and likely wont kill anything) with a short list of poor ways to circumveint being stuck for weeks.
    - Kick loyal members.
    - Use low level alts.
    - Run low level weapons.
    Neither is fun, but the guild raffle rewards are so good (Thank you for that devs!), that not participating is not really a viable option either.
    ----
    Another large issue (imo) is the lack of scaling in rewards (i.e. Board 1 gives almost the same payout as Board 2 etc.) or a block on gains when guildhopping,- If I had worse moral I would be looking for a guild that clears Board 1, then moved to freshly made guild and repeats. Ill bet that this is already happening, top guilds from a specific continent are impressively efficient at identifying how to maximize farming gains :)

BEN likes this.
  2. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Oh.
    Honestly never knew that (recently moved up to the 2k+ guild)