1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder Build Help!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Aswin, 1 Dec 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I would just try to make sure that you keep your training going 24/7. If you have a choice, then choose crew that award the most experience (it’s not always the most expensive ones).

And make sure you don’t neglect Brock and Burnace. You’ll really appreciate the shield and agility training when you hit mk5.

2. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

My Burnace is just 5 , And Brock is 12 and upgrading to 13 :)
    And Bhurt and Swift stuck at level 15 :(

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

You definetly want Swift to 16 then, +10% speed is an absolute ‘must have’. After that Swift is a bit annoying, as you have to drudge past loads of expensive Carronade buffs to get to t4. Unless you’ve got some yellow items waiting for t4, I’d leave her alone after 16, and come back to her later when your rewards are a bit better.

Aswin likes this.
  4. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Okey, what would I want to focus on training than Bhurt?

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If you wish to go for flare+cannons, Burnice training is essential. Plus, it also gives you more turn speed and rudder talents as well. Bonus there.

Buzzkill is for your tesla tools, Brock is for shields and ship HP, and Bhurt is the cannon guy you HAVE to train for heavy guns. Then comes Isak(should you wish to use blast cannons and grenades for assassin+brawler combos). Sinklair is for torpedoes and bandages, another crucial crewmember. Then come Blastian with mines for an area control speeder. He also has tritorps, depending on your preferences. Finally comes the obvious Swift, for nitro and overboost, which are both the speeder's bread and butter.

All in all, depending on your journey as a speeder, you NEED these crew members. Of course, there are some no-nos:

Feelix- He's a hitpoint honer, who, should you train him, give hp, but otherwise, just sugar bonuses are all you'll get.

Mortimer- Don't get me wrong, some speeders are superb mortarmen. But in general, he is not a really essential crewmember to train for an assault speeder.

Hope this helped.

Aswin likes this.
  6. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Wait what the AntiSnipe u are a MVP
    also i think i will stay at mk4 for easier match ups

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

hey i got mortimer further than Bhurt