1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder and it's effect on your team

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Kalbs, 18 May 2017.

1. HeWhoHasCake

HeWhoHasCake New Member

Let me give you several reasons why I am a speeder main:
    1. I am taking every HP/Defense upgrade possible in training for this exact reason. Also, it has basically as much HP as the shooter.
    2. Speeder can be amazing, and with the map shaping abilities of mines it can be even better. Getting to the center first and blocking off key points is the most strategically valuable action in the game.
    3. Dodging. That's all I need to say for this one.
    4. Several active slots. There just happens to be two different actives that boost your speed, and both scale with your base speed, making them especially good.
    5. Skirmishing - in maps where you can flit in and out of sight, using a high damage weapon in those windows can allow you to deal significant damage while protected.
    6. You are the smallest and hardest to hit ship.
    7. Speed is everything in my opinion. It directly affects survivability (with dodging), you can make quick getaways, and you can be the first to the capture zone.

Whistler likes this.
  2. Steven

Steven Active Member

Worthless? I think this match my speeders effect on the team was outstanding

Attached Files:

HeWhoHasCake likes this.
  3. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

lol put that away. 1 mk5 and 3 mk4s vs. 1 mk4 with mk3s and mk2...

jk. good job!

4. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

maybe you're the burden to the speeder and your team and that's why you are losing. ever thought of that?

5. Steven

Steven Active Member

Yea, and look at there damage. I pretty much circled the enemy and took every one of them out lol

6. Steven

Steven Active Member

Another good fight here. And srry my point behind it is that speeders can play a BIG roll in a match

Attached Files:

7. Riz Dom

Riz Dom New Member

Run n gun

8. the do clan

the do clan New Member

IMG_9559.PNG IMG_9518.PNG IMG_9520.PNG "Speeders make you lose"
    I shouldn't have to do job of shooter as a speeder!!! Most of the time I beat shooters and that's just poor sailing

• Percy • likes this.
  9. Crazycyclops

Crazycyclops Member

It is difficult playing with a son speeder at first... But I think speeders are key in winning most matches. Screenshot_20170527-101051.png

10. Teguh Wicaksana

Teguh Wicaksana New Member

I think speeder is the best ship i ever play, if you good in control you speeder, enemy can't hit you

11. Wolfenout

Wolfenout New Member