1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Spartz - The Holy Priest

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Spartz, 2 Jan 2018.

1. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Hey everyone !
    I am Spartz a main fixer on the game currently playing since global lunch as almost F2P (VIP subscription). I love the game and love playing the fixer role, every game i played i pick the role of the support World of Warcraft (all before the panda came out then stoped)-> Priest; Battlefield -> Medic; League of Legends -> Support (of course Soraka for the one who know hers ;) ); and so on ...
    I created this Thread to start posting videos and will try to upload here when a video comes out.
    Also i will try to answer all questions you got and would love your feedback about the video and how to improve them.
    Thanks and see you all in the bay ;)

And the channel here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyv13FemA7ePyRl7ISbl4A

2. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Hey nice! Played with you many times, you are one of the better fixers at ~4000 :)

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

I also play a Fixer - so this is especially lovely to read / watch - many here do play the often challenging healer role - I’m sure they have tons to share with you!

Thanks for this thread :)

4. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Thx, trying to do my best every time :)

• Percy • and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Hehe we have an ungrateful role ingame. If we loose, many times we are gonna get call responsible even if that’s not ouf falt and in the other case if we carry a game few people gona think that’s thanks to us.
    But one day we will rise and shine brothers and sisters !
    Gonna try to upload quality and entertaining videos
    Thx for your comment ;)

6. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Yooo where's the gameplay video!? We been asking for one for ages :D pweeeeez ಥ_ಥ

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Holà all !
    Got another video today including 2 types of game : agressive and passive fixer.
    Second game is very interesting in meaning of the speeders played around me (attack and retreat). Few people think doing that when they got a fixer in their team they just suicide !
    Enjoy the video fellas ;)

8. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Another video with good teamwork and incredible comeback

9. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

freakin awesome battle!

** edited to add **
    You should know that I NEVER watch game videos just to see how awesome someone is. If anything, I watch to learn something. But sheez, your fixer play was so good it made me want to weep. I hope that one day I have that sort of combat awareness and boat handling skill.

Last edited: 18 Jan 2018
    Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  10. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Thanks a lot.

Snapshot and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  11. Snapshot

OK next... let's see the bloopers reel :)

Surely, just like me, you have your matches where it seemed like you where in the wrong place at the wrong time every time. Let's see "The Worst of Spartz" *grin* You could even provide some commentary on what went wrong and why just to make it more than some laughs... or not.

Oh yeah... and keep the better battles coming.

12. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Good idea i can try that for some videos ;)

Snapshot likes this.
  13. Snapshot

And... here's the results of me studying your aggression vs. passive video. This is actually an ongoing effort to curb my natural aggression when I'm at the upper end of my infamy range. I'm not really that familiar with this map and most of these boats can pop me for half my health or more in one hit.

When this battle was over I thought of your video and thought, "Well, in a fledgling sort of way, that was a lot like Spartz'" I felt proud of this performance.... not so much the quad-kill. I get that a lot because of my weapon layout. The reasonably high score was pretty nice though. Most importantly, I feel like I did a pretty good job chosing when to be aggressive and when to, in the immortal words of Monty Python, "RUN AWAY!"

I couldn't be happier with how I finished the battle.

Last edited: 19 Jan 2018
    Spartz likes this.
  14. Spartz

Spartz New Member

Nice video !

Snapshot likes this.
  15. Snapshot

Heh... if you think I was even moderately adequate in terms of my play I'm taking that as high praise. If you think the video was instructive... even better.

Thanks.

16. Spartz

Spartz New Member

2 quick games with good amount of damage