1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

spammers

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kurd1stan., 19 Jul 2018.

?

Agree?

1. yes

9.1%
  2. no

72.7%
  3. yes ,but not what you suggested

18.2%
  1. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

And not to forget the godlike SATANAS.

2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I hate using mortars and torpedoes. Torps are extremely easy to dodge, as with mortars. I only like point damage weapons ( including ex. Anything that fires in either a straight line or only a small arc)

3. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    I acknowledge that torps are easy to dodge, but it's so satisfying when you land a direct hit with a well led big torp. I love the sound of clanking metal (in this game; in real life, it hurts my ears)

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  4. SupremeCalamitas

I like the sound of fire. But still know your feel.

I don't know anything that hurts my ears. Aside from bad music.

5. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Well then, I guess you've never dropped steel posts against each other.

6. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

The sound that makes me cringe is when something like very small grained sand paper rubs against a smooth surface. Idk how to describe it exactly.

7. SupremeCalamitas

Same here, it doesn't annoy me but it does send chills down my spine. When I have a folder that isn't smooth and I drag my nails across it, brrr

8. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL RESERVED FOR MINE SPAMMERS ! E4331A36-3E9F-470B-9C91-D2D2266A9EAC.png B8DE9EA7-7D03-40C5-B3E1-91FC027C2195.png DONE RIGHT !
    And you weren’t a pain in my ass lol
    3B896675-E297-4114-8FA1-0711FED88617.png SPAMMING DONE NOT SO RIGHT
    sometimes I can’t figure out why ppl bother lol 86D6D0A6-A8A3-45BB-8CB6-411A9FDC778F.png

9. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Training basically works this way, the only thing you may be wanting is a limit on using dupes

10. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

1DEBF151-1471-4863-8554-71F48A704B70.jpeg
    How am I supposed to do the “All torpedos” quest if I'm actually not allowed to use all torpedos? :(

(It wasn’t very effective, unless the enemies captured :p)

Last edited: 24 Jul 2018
    ShipCrusherCz and Nicolas like this.
  11. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

You should try All mortars quest :rolleyes:

12. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

What exactly is spamming?
    If it is the firing of weapons continuously, then we are all pretty much guilty of that.
    If it is firing continuously without aiming, then I say let them continue to spam. They will self-limit their own infamy, and that’s one less player that I need to be better than.
    If it is the firing of one type of weapon continuously, does that mean you get cannon spammers? It sounds a bit snobbish if it’s just mortars or torps that can be spammed.
    And if a player only wants to use one type of weapon, that will mean that it will take them longer to gain all the duplicates that they need. Again, they would be self-limiting themselves until they get all the dupes.
    We all know that each weapon has its own advantages and disadvantages. If a player chooses to give themselves a ‘can’t shoot at short range ‘ disadvantage by selecting only mortars, and we don’t take advantage of that disadvantage, then who is the bad player?
    So I say, if someone wants to spam, let them spam. It is often a hit or miss strategy, but if they’re happy then they’re hurting no one.