1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

soon shooter mk4 - help on weapons for better infamy

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by ExenBär, 1 Jul 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm around most of the time, but you are pretty lucky. I decided to go speeder main with shooter secondary yesterday. Till date, I have done huge amounts of research add to which ship I was gonna play. Thanks to you, even I got some huge intel. So now, I prolly won't look at fixers or Enforcers anymore. Keep wrecking, dude. Meet ya on the bay!

2. ExenBär

ExenBär New Member

hehe hood to hear mate - sure we'll meet there :)

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

It is ideal to not waste slot points. But even more important is try to have some single target and AOE damage. Also if you have long reload weapons, have some fast ones too.
    See my mk3 loudout. I have the Big Berta to balance my rail and cannon. Then as I have a RailGun (longest cooldown in game) I also have a regular cannon (shortest cooldown in the game). It's got me to 1300+ infamy this season and when I hit mk4 I'll add a sniper cannon.
    20170703_010322.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. ExenBär

ExenBär New Member

thanks for ur set up - sure fun to play. when u are mk4 u keep ur canon?
    where u have ur rail gun i have my big torpedo and where i have my standard mortar - but I'm waiting already desperately for a rare or epic big berta to drop - just havent been lucky by now. ;)
    but i totally get ur point about compensating long cool downs and using the slot spaces available - and ur infamy lvl tells that ur set up works pretty good :)

5. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Sorry about that, I thought you meant the camper type of long range, not the active long range. Ya shooter can do that but there is a very fine balance. Again sorry about the misunderstanding!

6. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

ah, ok. sorry i got snarky, glad we good then o.o

7. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Lol, no problem. I do it too

8. TheAntiSnipe

Dayum. Epic mk2 railgun!!! That is soooooo cool! That said, I like mortaring and am an active mortar user who also likes tactical plays. My inventory is as said above, except for a blast Cannon rare l v10. Please suggest an ideal loadout. I'll even farm for stuff that I don't already have, so carte blanche. Hit me.

9. TheAntiSnipe

Ya, this is the inventory

10. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Hahah yeah I JUST got the epic V2 last night. Had 2 in my inventory for ages, but finally got Buzzkill to lvl 8. I'm only lvl 20 and didn't want to wait till lvl 26 to be able to unlock lvl 9 buzz for the evolve perk. So I paid the $5 or whatever it was to get my sugar past the cap. Wouldn't normally pay for stuff, but I only play a game or two per day and it'd take month before I could evolve my RG otherwise. Don't want my baby sitting there doing nothing ;)

11. Rayudu

Rayudu New Member

12. ExenBär

ExenBär New Member

Hi guys,
    just wanted to post an update and thank u again for ur fast and good help. i got infamy 950 real quick and thats sure not the end yet. playing now active mid range / far range with big torp, sniper cannon, std.mortar, blast cannon, turbo, shield and it rocks with serious dmg :) will make some a small change with std.mortar or bc (even if bc is really great for close enemie-surprises ^^) when i get big berta or napalm or fire bomb but for the moment it's great like this.
    so thanks a lot - u sure rock the bay ;)

Attached Files:

13. TheAntiSnipe

Well, you're welcome! As I said, mortar user with tac plays, and I crossed 1000! The chat is giving me an error though. @Miika I cannot use upload images? I'm on a Redmi note 4 and the upload function worked just fine on my old Moto e2... Pls tell, I cannot upload screenshots anymore. It says, file is not an image as expected, even though the file is png. Tried switching it to jpg, still didn't work

EDIT: same for all other image files

14. Scott Ries

Scott Ries New Member

Project Manager
    Arrrrr Mate set up for Mk4 screen shot....FYI I have an epic railgun on the bench for MK5
    Screenshot (5).png

15. Scott Ries

Scott Ries New Member

Project Manager
    been waiting for second rare big shield and second epic sniper for 7 weeks...They would be of much use....Even the third long range mortar would be a big help...but im waiting

16. ExenBär

ExenBär New Member

nice set up mate - and i totally know what u talking about - every box destroyes a little more of the hope for the right item ;)

Scott Ries likes this.
  17. Scott Ries

Scott Ries New Member

Project Manager
    FYI,,,my rare t3 turbo with rare perks gives me no advantage with speed...and mk1 can do same speed as me....i dont undestand it

18. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

Your setup of mortars is very deadly and irritating. Big Bertha does a lot of damage, and it is difficult to judge which circle represents which mortar. The other person just runs for saving life from big bertha.