1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Suggestions for Battle Bay

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aricules, 7 May 2017.

1. Aricules

Aricules New Member

First off, great game you guys made, I really like the concept of a MOBA on water, being able to upgrade your ship via the captains you train, and the wide variety of weapons there is to choose from which influences the players play-style. So let's just get into it.

Guild Wars
    I know you cant fleet with more than 2 people because it would be unfair for the other team if they were all solo queuing and the other team was coordinated through Skype or something, but people would still like to play with their guild and gain more Infamy. My suggestion is to make a Guild War on a slightly bigger map to accommodate 7 people on each team (14 in total) and cut the win/loss Infamy numbers by half ( 24 -> 12 ). Also, another thing - the one that has the most Infamy on both teams receives a buff aura 10 range long depending on the ship he/she has. (Fixer- Heal Aura 3/sec) (Shooter- +3% dmg) (Defender- +5 Defence) (Swift- -5% cool down on weps) (Enforcer- 5% Tenacity (Slows are 5% less effective on the ship/Stuns pass faster on the ship/Fires are put out faster)). These are just examples. This would force the team to work with their team captain closely, but not too much as to be penalized in battle if he/she does peel away from the captain to flank or chase a ship down.

Collision

So, when I started playing the game and I was using mortars with super long cd with the enemy ship infront of me with 30 hp, I'll be honest- I was disappointed that I couldn't ram the ship. Instead I passed right through and died lmao. Point is that it would be good to have Collision between the two teams for people to mechanically outplay others. It could also allow for a new possibility of a different variety of weapons, rams. There could be different ones, for example square ones with more area to assure a hit if you do go for an enemy but there is less damage, whereas you could get a sharp edge but if you don't hit it with the edge and rather the sides of it, you do less damage.

New Map Idea

Smack dab in the middle of a storm, the waves are faster, its a ship graveyard out in the ocean.

TBH that's all I've got. This game is great guys and there isn't a lot I want to change about it.

peaceful monkey, 书半卷 and Vesios like this.
  2. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

Guild war : fundamental stuff not fully implemented and fixed, GW is far away at this point
    Collision : If implemented with current game, lag exploit, speeder already broken, hit but no damage etc . . . . .
    No moar fast wave, i already got sea sickness

Last edited: 8 May 2017
  3. Aricules

Aricules New Member

There's gonna be a base?
    That sucks
    And lol

4. Aricules

Aricules New Member

Another thing, if they can't bring guild wars they HAVE to at least implement Fleet Battles because it is seriously frustrating to go on a losing streak because your team doesn't listen to the very limited commands you can give through the quick chat. I've gone 6 games or more where my team goes in 1 by 1 alone into the enemy team when told to stay together, giving the enemy team quick and easy wins. And what's up with the guild and friend thing down?

5. 书半卷

书半卷 Member

i like