1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So why so long

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jamesnyc, 1 Jul 2018.

1. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Why is it taken 2 min to find a match in the event

What gives? People give up and not playing it?

xxxBISMARCKxxx and Darth Reaper like this.
  2. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

tbh it's pretty boring

(this is coming from a guy who tries to find duels in regular matches)

3. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Seriously. Practically every post you post is negative, to complain about matchmaking, being unable to advance etc. Now it's about the time taken for a matchup. Can't you just be patient? The game is likely trying to find the most suitable match for your ship, and the longer it takes, the fairer it's supposed to be. Wait with that thought in mind, and you'll probably feel better. Anyway with the new update you can now type in the chat while waiting to battle, so maybe you can chat a bit with the peeps in the global/guild chat while waiting for a match.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Earlier today I waited over a minute to end up matched up with my mk7 ship against an mk5... felt kinda bad for the guy.. go go fairness

5. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    The mk5 must have had extremely op weapons to get such a match. Also, I've heard somewhere that the game now takes into account the strongest weapon you have on your ship when matching, so seal clubbers cannot take one strong weapon and other weak weapons to lower their gear score to destroy nubs. So maybe the mk5's strongest weapon was just as strong as yours? If so then too bad for him, but if he was attempting to seal club then he deserves it. If not... then it's just another flawed match I guess. The game may be trying something in the algorithm that requires a longer matching time, but whatever it is it isn't working that well.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Well that's bad for me. My normal set up is one t4 rare and the other two are t1 epics because I cannot get any duplicates.

7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

The waits are long and every event has completed sucked imho the gameplay is just terrible

Here is an example match, Every match feels like this uber boring/lame https://replay.battlebay.net/TSGJZQDZ#GJHCDJRS
    Oh and for some reason my game crashed when it finally found my opponent so maybe that should be looking into(too lazy to post in bugs)
    and this thread should be locked anyways and move the convo to event complaints maybe lol saw antisnipe on the locking spree

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.