1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So when is the next update? Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ultrah, 12 Sep 2017.

Tags:
?

When is the next update? Your guess.

1. Next month!

15 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. This month!

33 vote(s)
    23.7%
  3. 2 months from now!

14 vote(s)
    10.1%
  4. NEVERRRRRRRRRRR

18 vote(s)
    12.9%
  5. as soon as I scrap all my items and quit the game

59 vote(s)
    42.4%
  1. NaveFantasma

NaveFantasma Member

Good decision

2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I believe that's the hardest to take in. Sure, we can wait for an update, but only for so much. Especially, like you said, when there's no news at all.

disorder likes this.
  3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

To be fair we do have stated in several threads multiple times that we are working on the next update, gave some teasers of the content, explained why the update interval is longer than usual etc.

We don't contemn players, we treat you with the respect that we don't start making up false scheduling promises that we can't keep. There are multiple things that can cause delays in development cycles this short. For example anything goes wrong with Apple and it's easily 2 weeks more to the schedule like the last time.

4. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

I bet every person here is ready to wait for 2 weeks or more if you will give us a patch note now like u did it last time.
    Tiny teasers telling that update will be about guilds are not enough already considering how long the game was not updated (3 month since last patch note and 2 month since last balancing changes)...

I don't want to see my friends living the game one by one...

Last edited: 19 Sep 2017
    Ultrah and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

We will send the patch notes as soon as the update is ready and submitted to Apple. However before it is actually ready we don't know the content yet. It is common to decide at the very late if something we have been working on is good enough for releasing or should it be pushed back to next release because it needs a bit more polish still. If we announce something and then don't release it would only cause disappointment.

6. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Understandable. Can you list all the teasers you guys have hinted at? I must be missing plenty if I can only remember the Guild benefits one.

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. disorder

disorder Active Member

half of my guild dissapear, half of my friend... don't know if the other half will wait 15days...

Ultrah, Rock'N'Rolla and Fin- like this.
  8. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

That reason is just silly. Every other major games do constant game teasers even for content months away, they know it's necessary to keep interest in the game so you guys have no excuse to not do the same. You scared it would cause disappointment in the future? Reality check - people are already disappointed right now.

9. Fin-

Fin- Active Member

Agreeeee

10. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

They did just release a teaser!

NaveFantasma likes this.
  11. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Welp. Watched it till the end. Where's my 100% rewards bonus?

12. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Could we get a thread in the announcements about this next update? Something everyone can see withought hunting threw 100 diff post hoping to find a comment from u guys? Not complaining about the things y'all have said but tons and tons of ppl have no clue about these hints y'all have given...maby a post in the announcements could help most ppl? Even if u dont post a date....just hit us up with some sneak peak info :) and like stated above....ppl are already dissapointed....we have no clue what y'all even have in mind for this game long term...hundreds have asked for info....post something that gives us hope please! Ur community is leaving...every day it seems a new post is on here about I quit....

JustPlainSowad, seandar and Ultrah like this.
  13. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yes definitely, but only as soon as we are ready to announce it. Because things can change even few days before update still, we don't announce updates before they are ready and submitted for review. Before that we can only give hints what we are working on, or confirm fixes and small improvements which are 100% guaranteed to ship in a next update because they are ready and tested.

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. *Rubber Duck*

Don't announce the update just announce stuff y'all are working on....stuff u have planned for the future...put ur plannes out there....get the communities feedback to see if it's even wanted....things in ur update may not go threw...thats fine....but I know y'all see all over the forums that ppl wana hear stuff....tbey wana know is this worth playing...is it worth dumping more money into....are they listening to us....y not give out some hints for the future (even if it's not for a next update) to get the community exited for ur game? @Miika were it can be seen and found easily by all

15. *Rubber Duck*

I mean...ppl love this game even with it's issues....get us pumped up with yallls plans bud!!! :) I know iv never put the kinda money I have in this game towards any other game...im sure there are many ppl out there just the same as me!

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. *Rubber Duck*

Hell u can even say we are trying to implement this and that for guilds, we are wanting to this to matchmaking and to the shop...its all a work in progress and we make no promises but we are trying to work them out!

Ultrah likes this.
  17. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

That's what I'd like. That way, they can have history to come back to on future dates.

18. tarkania

tarkania New Member

the game is almost complete. u have just to create like every pvp games since 10years , new system battles.
    battle with fleet of 5 friend is really needed at least.
    hope it s come with the update.

19. - Oskar -

- Oskar - Well-Known Member

if only small things come after all this time, I think that would be quite more disappointing .. sorry ... so let´s wait

20. *Rubber Duck*

Of course we would be d issapointed if only small things came...but at least we know and can put our input in advance and maby they will change things....just maby...look at the new baewatch thread, they had a change, then ppl pointed out flaws and then the makers changed it back for the community they are presenting it to

The Otherguy likes this.