1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So... I got my shooter to mk6...

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by TheAntiSnipe, 29 Sep 2018.

1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I already got the 3,13 but just now I retrained both others and got 4 Hp on my shooter 9ADDFF43-9D34-4F78-A172-F3A2E462E99B.jpeg :(.

2. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Lol. At least you're 4 HP harder to sink. Thank me when you survive the shot with less than 5 HP.

3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

Thanks, but if I survived any battle with 5 hp then I won't get “ survive with 1 Hp“ for the second time because of you.

ShipCrusherCz and Nicolas like this.
  4. jfcliche

jfcliche Member

I won't repeat the (accurate) remarks on your HP total. One other thing I'd say about your set-up is that as a Mk6 shooter, you can carry three 2-slots weapons and here you have none. Having played with/against a couple of times, I gather you specialize in yellow boats, which might explain that 1-slot thing, but 2-slot weapons take 2 slots for a reason : they are stronger, generally speaking. So if you could add a couple of them, I think it could help.

For a brawler, an XCann (or even two) would be quite useful. Missiles are good too for brawling, as you will fight at short/mid-ranges and they won't spread too much. If you want to add range (which I think your current set-up could use) without going the sniper way, a rail-gun (or even two) would be nice. I know XC and RG have long reload times, but with 5 weapons it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Hope this helps !

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Thanks for the advice, mate!
    I roll with 8.6k with the baby std shield these days! Everyone's advice worked out perfectly! Sacrificed a bit of damage for it, but it was worth it.

Project shooter is on hold now, for exactly the problem you talked about: I need to build my E Cannon, maybe a missile to go with it. Gotta get those dupes, gotta get some stuff rolling too!:D

I think I'll be an event shooter for now, until I find my gear and stuff(hopefully soon, I LOVE shooter lol)