1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So how does the matchmaking work?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Anomalix, 3 May 2017.

1. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

Is it by infamy only? Because if so, explain how I get 1 side with mk4's with max infamy at 2200 and the other side got mk5-6's STARTING AT 2400 to 3000 +??????????????????? And it happens regularly to me and my guildies. Answers please, no excuses...

2. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

I think since update 2.0 that a major problem occurred that made the games become very one sided quite often, I think that they do this so people have to play well to win.
    PS - Bennunator - Why is it that when you fleet up the odds of being on the worse team is increased - e.g 4 shooters mk3 and me vs mk 4 fixer, mk 4 defender, mk5 shooter and 2 mk4 shooters?
    BTW - LUV the game