1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So... Guild rivalries and the match making... Broken?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by scurb, 8 Jun 2018.

?

This is fair right?

1. Yes.

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yes.

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. Sure

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. (sarcasm?) Yes...

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime Lightning

Prime Lightning Member

Just do what every other guild does. Change your guild name with same name but slightly different spelling to get easy rivalry. Over and over and over. It’s totally cheating, why don’t they stop it?

Spinners71 likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Not for Wins and Stars. And if lower level players have the specific weapon, it's worth 10x more than without. Pearls are also a great equilizer... all that is likely why your guild is competing with higher infamy guilds.

That or the higher level guild took a couple weeks off by switching guilds or laying back to get an easier rivalry. The Devs designed the system so it is impossible for any guild, or any player, to win each week.. or even every other week, so you should just roll with it. Consider this one of your down weeks and rest up because you can't possibly win, and you will get an easier rivalry in a couple weeks.

scurb likes this.
  3. scurb

scurb New Member

Facing off against the number one Guild two weeks in a row and us taking 2 weeks off. I'm sure doesn't make any of my Guild members want to stay in the guild. they would rather find a new one I'm sure but why would they do this to us this is absolutely unreal...

Reorge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.