1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sincere Apology & Vote of Thanks!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ArctiC, 23 Aug 2017.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that, I know how frustrating that can be.

Hope you come back better, I'm sorry for your loss

ArctiC likes this.
  2. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Definitely! It was a bit of a shock to me when you suddenly unfriended me and had all common items loaded in your ship.

I'm still working on my items, still not where I want to be but I am doing better in Nightmare than before. Would love to fleet with you again some day.

@CheekyDevilGod Must be an language issue, because you don't really use this phrase unless you lose someone close to you, as in DEATH.

3. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Don't worry Im gonna be around just waiting for developers approval, good luck on getting those epics :D

4. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Oh I'm still working on that, seems to be ages to actually get anything worthwhile. I know there's a topic going on with that and @Miika saying it takes 73 Epics to get one to T5, but it certainly doesn't feel that way at all. I'm also definitely not getting one a week either, even though I'm playing everyday.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Tier 5 epics are love, he lost his love, his love died.

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

This also happen to me as my annoying niece sneakily took my tablet and basically scrapped all my reserved epics. Ffs she's 8 years old I can't do anything about it since I was careless cough *wanted to slap her* cough. Anyways Im stuck with rares and slowly building up my epics (again).

ArctiC likes this.
  7. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Yes you can stop people but it's hard to stop kids from touching your mobile or Ipad :D

I still get se$y dreams about my flare gun ;)

Well its definitely hard but be patient and keep trying, now we can struggle in this together :))

CheekyDevilGod likes this.
  8. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Cool that you are sticking with the game Arctic, maybe you can consider it starting a new account and just get to experiment with new weapons and such
    The bummer is you got banned, but i understand why the devs would do that lol.

Anywho best of luck, cheers!

ArctiC likes this.
  9. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

I'd do that but i love my mk6 speeder, at max ill get all epic T1 items by spending some money but at least i need confirmation that i wont be banned again or my money goes waste :( Thanks for your support behumble :D

behumble likes this.
  10. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Waiting for the day when someone posts on the forum "Got into a fight with my girlfriend and she delete all my items because I wasn't giving her time". How awesome would that be HAHAHA. This app does need a passcode lock for some insane people ;)

11. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

lol then you missed the 49cc thread...

The Otherguy and ArctiC like this.
  12. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

IMG_0705.PNG Trying to contribute as much as I can :(

13. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

Rocking at the bay! B)

WechatIMG1.jpeg

The Otherguy, WarCream and @Climax like this.
  14. @Climax

@Climax Member

15. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

No it's not, it's just uncommon. Makes me wonder what that shooter with legendaries was doing if a speeder with tier 1 rare and uncommon can outdamage him.

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. @Climax

@Climax Member

Yeah I was referring to that. Out damaging a legendary user with uncommon and rare. Maybe he didn't missed any shots (@ArctiC is a dangerous speeder:D)