1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I bite the bullet and switch from rare blast to uncommon sniper?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Excism, 19 Jul 2017.

1. JJf

JJf Member

Of course explosive cannon is also a good weapon. I didn't say anything about the other stats, just mentioned the slow projectile speed which makes it quite tricky to hit. The range is ok and the area damage is great. It's still about which one fits to one's playing style. There aren't really weak weapons but not all of them are good for everyone.

2. GGodHand

GGodHand Member

Don't waste your time on uncommn items. The small increase in power per upgrade is not worth it. Concentrate on rare or better.

aKifer likes this.
  3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Definitely use the uncommon.

I got tired of waiting for rare firebombs to go tier 2 so I now have 1 tier 3 uncommon that does more damage than the rare. I have enough for another tier 3 uncommon but I'm holding out on spending the resources.

4. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

I need to delete this thread lol. It's not relevant to me anymore. I pulled two rare snipers in the past week so I'm just going with that, I scrapped the uncommon ones. You guys can now stop posting so this thread will hopefully die :)

JJf and fr4nk1yn like this.
  5. JJf

JJf Member

Hey, what did I say about waiting for rare ones? ;) No need to delete. There are other players thinking the same and they'll find this thread helpful if they find it.

Excism and fr4nk1yn like this.
  6. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Fair enough. You were one of the original people to tell me not to switch so thank ya for that :)