1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shots hitting but No Damage ?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Dęę Måçk, 19 Nov 2017.

1. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

ive noticed couple times my Sniper has hit target but no damage was given ( seen it hit target ) not sure if others have noticed this w/ other weapons ? Also why does the Crit chance not show up on Explosive Cannon I.e Sniper, blast etc why not ? You can add perks to boost Crit Chance but where does it start what are my chances ?

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Because it didn't actually hit. The prediction software thought it did, and showed the graphics, but it didn't actually hit. :)
    Ikd, it would take up too much space?
    On cannons other than sniper, 1%

Rinse & Repeat likes this.
  3. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Shots not registering is a problem that many players experience, on my t2 rare blast cannon it shows critical chance, I think you have to level up the item for it to have a chance at critical hits...

EDIT: @The Otherguy stated that its 1% for all cannons but sniper

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. The Otherguy

Tech support
    For that, you can thank your friend latency. :);)
    I believe the graphics and actual values are different, usually not by much, but the more latency, the more difference.
    Hmmm, it doesn't show on my ExC or standard. But then again, I was looking too hard.

Rinse & Repeat likes this.
  5. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

I watched it HIT tho wasn't that far away & the explosive cannon starts @ 1% Crit like the rest then.. besides Sniper ? It would nice if I could see my Crit chance on explosive cannon when I add perks that boost % to see where it's @ tho

6. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I know, the graphics are separate from the actual data. :)
    It's simple enough to do it in head, with such small numbers, but yeah.