1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooters Need A Nerf

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ViscountSniffit, 25 Oct 2017.

?

Do you think shooters could use some rebalancing?

1. Yes

42.2%
  2. No

57.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mannyfreshmf

mannyfreshmf New Member

what does it matter how old the thread is, if it is a relevant topic why not leave it up for future references. Newer members will inevitably have similar concerns and/or feelings about this game, which they may be investing their money into to be more competitive.

For me, this is an informative thread and I think it is pretty cool that I can type in a subject and see other members feedback..
    Just keep in mind that others, just like I did, may have similar questions and by just looking at this they can probably find their answer here.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

As such, this thread is only here for a while, after which it is gonna get buried with new threads. Locking it is a good option.

Also, since the OP himself has said that this thread is from ages ago, and since half of this thread is no longer as valid as it was in the past, I'm closing it.

It will be visible to those who look for it tho;)no loss there

The Otherguy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.