1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter mk2 setup opinions.

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Cheysbabe, 16 May 2017.

1. Cheysbabe

Cheysbabe New Member

Manager @ Dominos
    What do you guys/gals think of my load out? I do fairly well. Definitely not great but that's because I tunnel hardcore. I like my setup but I think it would do better on a mk2 enforcer minus the big berta. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. ArmyOlive

ArmyOlive New Member

I run something very similar to you up. I'm at 1450 trophies and I'd even add your cannon would outscale mine so definitely viable. Learn how to play your range behind your team and you should do fine with the amount of pressure and damage your mortars give and you should scale in no time.

Attached Files:

3. Cheysbabe

Cheysbabe New Member

Manager @ Dominos
    Do you think a mk2 enforcer would suite better though? I really can't soak up much more damage with a shooter than an enforcer and either tesla would be useful. Even frost would be good with my mortar.

4. ArmyOlive

ArmyOlive New Member

I want to say stick with the shooter.

My argument would be the mk3 shooter gets the same defense bonus as the defender does and he gets a extra gun slot to the cost of the blue space and points. If being tanky is a concern run bandage/shield or 2xshield and buy some hp perks/item slots. I regularly see 2k 3k health shooters.

I am however biased:p