1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship Limitation

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kurd1stan., 28 Oct 2017.

1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I have seen Players at level +29 and +1.3k infamy using mk1 and mk2 ships while having mk4 and mk5 ships obviously for guild quests so there should be a limitation for using low ships at high infamy unless he/she dont have a higher ships

Noone can play with mk1 and mk2 at more than 800 infamy while having mk3 mk4

Hellcat17 and Elena Kr like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Better solution is to have ship-based infamy ratings. I don't like that the game paints you in a corner to choose a single ship at a single MK level.

DirtyRickyGrimes likes this.
  3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I just meant for mk1 and mk2 for 1000 infamt and maybe just maybe for mk3 at 2500 infamy or 3000