1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship defense?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Muli34, 8 May 2017.

1. Muli34

Muli34 New Member

I'm sure some one has already posted on this, but I'm not finding it. What is defense, in game description is harder steel for ship, or something to that tune. Does it just decrease damage done to your ship per shot? Thanks guys!

2. 书半卷

书半卷 Member

I use defenders and get an extra +2 defense. But there is no obvious change in the game

3. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi there, Muli34!
    That's correct. It decreases the dmg of each shot. It's especially helpful if the enemy is using a Carronade. In that case the dmg of all four projectiles are decreased according to your defence. :)

Happy Battling!
    -Bennunator

4. 书半卷

书半卷 Member

So for now the most common single high damage, fixed value to reduce damage is very limited. If the percentage is good
    那么对于现在最常见的单发高伤害来说,固定数值减少伤害意义非常有限。如果是百分比还算不错