1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship decision

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Aristobulus, 11 May 2017.

1. Aristobulus

Aristobulus New Member

Hi guys, I want to decide on getting a Mark II Shooter or Speeder
    The shooter has great slot points but I have an uncommon Tesla bolt and a rare Tesla Shield which I can't equip.
    The speeder has great yellow slots and I like the red slot point upgrade, however I'm split on the hit points, I don't think my Rare bandage will cover it up.
    Can you help me decide? Thanks a lot.

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

just use both, and decide what is best.

3. Captain Parguya

Captain Parguya New Member

I'd personally in my opinion go with a Shooter Mk 2 because the available weapon slots can use up to 3 weapons total of 4 slots. You can equip different types of weapon set ups pushing up the dps ladder and for the blue slot i put a shield in there just so my shooter can survive a battle. Enjoy :D:D:D

4. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

I also have the shooter MK2. I have the cannon, sniper and rail gun. I missed a weapon with insane damage and the railgun is great but difficult to hit cause his cool down is more than 20 sec! So if you missed you lose your mind lol :p

5. Captain Parguya

I admit it is a good set up for "singularing" out and finish up the kills, but my preference of a shooter would either have a Flare Gun or Fire Bomb. Those two weapons are my favorite cause it won't really hit you till you're burning. DOT will add up greatly with a follow up of a sniper or Cannon. :)

6. KnightOfZ

KnightOfZ Member

First try speeder to see if you enjoy those equips to begin with since it seems to be why you are in a pickle.

7. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

For to use a weapon you need the weapon and I don't have the flare gun. However, thanks for the tip. I'll use the Flare gun if I get it :)

8. Captain Parguya

Flare Gun is for single targets while Fire Bomb is for multiple targets just letting yeah know. Enjou :D

Sarleon likes this.