1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship And Turret Agility should be ADJUSTABLE!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jenarall, 4 Sep 2018.

1. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

CD337F53-FDA7-4952-BAB4-8DCEA40652EC.jpeg Now that Rudder and Lube are no more, I think that Ship Agility and Turret Agility should be adjustable. Has anyone tried firing a torpedo? The Turret is all over the place swinging, where as before it was a bit slow yes, but you had more accuracy with your aims. My suggestion is that since these 2 components of the game are no more, that we be able to adjust Ship Agility and Turret Agility to maximize our aiming effectiveness, since we have no control over these no longer.

Looking forward to an official’s response.

Cheers!

EDIT: Speed and Ship Agility are 2 different things!

2. MilleniumPelican

MilleniumPelican New Member

Agreed. My shooter turret is now so loose I have to take my hand off the stick to fire an locked-on shot. It's no longer the stable gun platform it was meant to be.

Jenarall likes this.
  3. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

A lot of this problem can be fixed if we are allowed to manually adjust our Turrets and Agility since Rudder and Lube is know more. I know sometimes you have to adapt to changes but the event with max Rudder and Turret was the only event I was absent from simply because my aim was all over the place. Rovio is starting to leave bad taste in my mouth.

4. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

you just need to cut the new parameters of agility by one-third and solve the problem!