1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Share thy Penta

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fixer sa Recto, 16 Mar 2018.

1. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

And i have 5 penta kills above 500 infamy mark but too lazy to find and share although i had once 3 afk on my team and a fixer and me had to do all the work and me getting a penta on that one was just amazing.

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

You can just share a screenshot from your achievement screen.

3. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

My most recent pentakill was one with low damage. (In my defence, all the other Mk6’s have better gear than me - and the way the battle went was more suited to mortars and torps).
    https://replay.battlebay.net/VVFYPDCJ#BQNCDPFM

F18DFC86-9480-4A21-AE88-822FB8C9E524.png

Last edited: 20 Mar 2018
  4. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

He (Ultidead) used to be in my guild and so I’ve seen lots of his matches. He’s a fantastic ‘hide and seeker’ and a great example of how to use speeder without Tesla bolt.

5. Sh@rp shooter

Here it is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Sh@rp shooter

How to share pic from your gallery?
    Also i just had a pentakill while we are talking.....here it is https://replay.battlebay.net/JPXJQGXB#CCSRJKZC

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

From a phone? Just click "Upload a File" right next to "Post Reply". Select the photo. Then click "Full Image" or "Thumbnail" and it'll insert it into your message. I_don't_even_think_you_tried_at_all.jpg

8. Sh@rp shooter

Oops i missed that one lol but here is the screenshot and guess what just like cryix i am also under a bad spell lol. Screenshot_20180320-204509.png

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  9. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Time for a Pen-tastic bump, because I finally pulled it off!

https://replay.battlebay.net/WYBMNKHT

penta.jpg

Huge props to my Lawnmower-in-arms Tytos for the clutch heals and for missing his shots ;)

ViscountSniffit likes this.