1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Set for speeder mk3

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Rebell, 21 May 2017.

1. Rebell

Rebell New Member

Help with the Assembly of the speeder mk3

2. Malon

Malon New Member

Canon Blast Mine sniper in red (choose wich you want)
    nitro or tesla canon + overboost in yellow
    Turbo in blue.

that's how i play mine :)

3. Robert Sundwick

Robert Sundwick New Member

I run with Rare Cannon 13, UC Sniper 20. Rare Nitro 15 and UC Overdrive 20 (used to run two nitros but I like this more) and Rare Turbo 10. I found that the sniper cannon helps in the beginning so I can get some shots in while the battle develops then I can use the speed to get up close or help out where needed. I tried th mortars but they just don't play as well with the speeder play style in my opinion.

4. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

Around what inf are you able to get with this setup? We have similar items but im suuucking with mk3 speedster but love to speed

5. Robert Sundwick

I'm at 912 now. Getting out of the 700s was tough. I had to change my style of play a lot and be a little less aggressive at the beginning of a match. Watch things unfold a bit to see where I could be of most use and try and coordinate the team by calling out shots to direct fire. I know a couple people running this setup are in the 1300 - 1500 range. Also because we have 4 weapons/boosts to switch between you can be overwhelmed at first with the MK3 that alone takes some getting used to and I lost a lot of infamy right off the bat. Took me about 50 matches to get 100% into the groove on that, where it felt natural, and I wasn't stuck on my sniper when my cannon was charged, and I wasn't spamming my nitro when I could have shot. But yeah, the speed is awesome. I went 1v2 the other day and took them both out for the win, but you have to stick with the speeder. I think it's one of those things where it's a sharp learning curve with a big payoff but it's going to hurt on the way.

6. Steven

Steven Active Member

My rig, at mk3 I ran cannon and sniper. Now im trying to stay further back aeay from the battle zone

Attached Files:

7. Robert Sundwick

Nice! Did you ever try running two turbos? Do they stack? I can't wait to get the MK4 for the second blue spot.

8. Steven

Steven Active Member

Not tryed....need to get me another one to move up a tier soon though. If heard overboost won't stack so idk about turbo. I would think yes but who knows